𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝙎𝙞𝙭

"𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯,𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯?"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Seize the day 3x11▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Seize the day 3x11
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

New years came and went quickly and it was now twenty-nineteen and Savanna was determined to have a good year. But unlike her someone was not having a good year and by someone she means Stefan a skydiving instructor who was currently hanging out of a plane by his parachute. "It looks like his parachute is snagged on something. He's caught underneath the airplane." Bobby informed them as he put down his binoculars.

"He hasn't said anything on the radio. Might not be conscious." Eddie spoke as they all kept their necks craned up watching the plane through their sunglasses.

"Let's hope not, for his sake. That's a memory he's not gonna wanna savor." Savanna spoke, adjusting her med bag.

"We got a concussion, possible spinal injury." Chimney listed, "And he's getting buffeted by turbulence under the plane. We're gonna need to treat him for exposure." Savanna winced in pain for the man.

"Yeah, we haven't talked about how we're getting him down." Buck spoke up as he looked at Bobby who turned to him.

"How's the leg?" Bobby asked, earning a confused look from Buck.

"Uh, screws are out. Feeling great." Buck gave him a brief summary.

"All right." Bobby nodded, "Dispatch, this is Captain 118. Can you get me in that pilot's ear?"

Savanna, Chimney and Hen all stood to the side watching as Buck and Eddie stood on the truck of the moving engine trying to get Stefan. "You think it'll work?" Savanna looked over at Hen and Chimney through her sunglasses.

"I hope so." Chimney mumbled.

"Fifty says it takes two times." Savanna spoke.

"Fifty says they can do it in one." Chimney challenged her.

"All right, Cap, we got him. Coming in hot behind us." Buck's voice came through their radio.

"Come one buckaroo." Chimney mumbled under his breath.