𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗶𝘅

" 𝖶𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽"

Messy understandings
911:𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳 2𝘹03
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥!" Savanna shot up with a gasp adrenaline filling her as red filled her vision she blinked trying to clear her vision.

"Here, it's okay." Hen's voice spoke calmly as cloth wiped at Savannas eyes clearing her vision slightly.

Savanna's chest constricted as smoke entered her lungs, she eyed the flames surrounding them and a groan left her as she lifted her hand to her head.

"Savanna, Savanna look at me you have a gash on your forehead, and a concussion." Hen demanded grabbing her face and pressing gauze on the cut making the blonde wince.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." Savanna slurred lightly pushing Hen away as her eyes landed on the pilot. Savanna's head pounded, and her eyes burned and her chest began to constrict as the fire moved closer to them.

"yeah, that radio's dead. I can't get cell reception to save my life. Hopefully, Command can pull GPS from the chopper to find us." Captain Strand stumbled over to them.

"Hopefully." Savanna coughed gripping her ribs in pain.

"How's he doing?" Strand asked.

"Sedated. He fractured his femur and a couple of cracked ribs. He'll live." Hen answered.

"Don't speak too soon. You feel that? It's creating its own wind. It's a firestorm. Gonna find some shelter." Strand pulled out a map.

"Okay, we're somewhere near here? This could work." Strand pointed to a section not too far from them.

"That could work." Savanna nodded.

"Feel that? It's making its own wind." Hen and Savanna stopped looking at Captain Strand concerned.

"What?"

"You just repeated yourself. I think I should probably check you out. Do you know what day it is?" Hen asked.

"It's night" Strand quipped.

"You know where you are?" Hen asked.

"Somewhere I really don't wanna be." Savanna rolled her eyes.

"All right. Uneven pupillary responses, Captain. I think you might have a concussion." Hen told him.

"So what are you gonna tell me, to stay off my feet? Avoid stress?" The flames wooshed closer to them.