𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

"𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗌𝗈 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽."

𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 4𝘹11▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙬𝙖𝙨 dispatched to a hit-and-run at the supermarket on La Brea the three paramedics rushed to the woman on the ground her husband next to her. "Sir, why don't you just step back, and let my team have a look," Bobby told Don, the husband.

"One, two, three," Chim announced as they rolled her on her back.

"Airway's clear, but her breathing's labored," Hen told them.

"Definitely a broken femur here," Savanna spoke.

"I know her," Chim spoke looking at her face.

"What?" Hen asked.

Savanna looked at the woman, "It's Sue Blevins. From the call center." Savanna announced seeing the familiar woman's face.

"Yeah. Maddie's boss." Chimney spoke.

"Head injury is pretty severe. Pupils are uneven. Possible subdural hematoma." Hen spoke checking her pupils.

"Oh, man. Oh, boy." Don mumbled staring at his wife.

"We need oxygen over here," Savanna called out to Buck or Eddie.

Hen secured a c-collar around Sue's neck. Savanna's stomach twisted as she listened to Sue wheeze, "Sue, can you hear me?" Savanna asked trying to asses her consciousness.

"We can run in IV en route," Savanna spoke once she didn't get a response.

"Most likely a broken rib, maybe two." Chimney spoke as Savanna took the oxygen mask from Buck and placed it on Sue who coughed, which was a good sign it meant she was still able to breathe, even if it wasn't properly.

"Probably punctured lung, as well," Savanna added.

"Let's get her on the board." Hen spoke as Edde rushed over with a backboard then they transferred Sue onto the board and then onto the stretcher.

"Hey, what's she trying to say?" Buck asked noticing Sue trying to speak.

"Nine- one-" Sue panted out.

"911?" Chim asked.

"We're here," Eddie assured her as they transported her into the ambulance.