𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝘄𝗼

"𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖨 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀."

𝘉𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 4𝘹09
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙀𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 got two weeks off after their wedding, the first week in New York and the second at home. They were glorious kids, work and worry - free weeks. Which all came to an end today, the newlyweds had to return to normal life, and even though theirs was going exactly how they wanted it right now the people around them not so much.

Hen and Karen were on edge with the new possibility of losing Nia, the little girl they were fostering, back to her birth mother. And Maddie was 42 weeks pregnant and was very much ready not to be anymore.

"Hey, does anybody have any suggestions for baby names?" Chim asked, looking at his phone.

"Not any of your names." Chimney stopped Buck before he could even suggest one.

"I thought you were just going to put names in a hat?" Buck asked after getting shot down.

"Yeah, Maddie was not down with that idea."

"Horrible idea to start with," Savanna commented moving past them.

Chim and Savanna were currently taking inventory and stocking the ambo. "Maddie still having false labor?" Bobby asked approaching the paramedics who sat in the back of the opened ambulance.

"I know kids are supposed to test your patience, but I thought she'd at least wait until she was out of the womb," Chimney complained earning amused grins from Savanna and Bobby.

"Well, at least, you'll be well-prepared for her arrival."

"Oh, we are. Baby toys, clothes, towels, blankets, supplements. Freeze-dried rations." Chimney listed.

"Rations?" Savanna asked raising an eyebrow.

"What, do you hate hospital food that much?" Bobby jokingly asked.

"Hey, Wilson! Could use a hand here." Chimney yelled at Hen who was in the locker room on her phone.

"No, in case the hospital loses power." Chimney infromed.

"Chim, they have backup- never mind." Savanna shook her head not even bothering to argue.

"Didn't we just restock the ambulance?" Hen asked approaching them.