𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

"𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦"

Alone Together 4x02
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙙𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 quicker than the first believed it would. Right now the 118 was at the command center reporting to the commander so they could get report and assignments.

"All of the water from the dam caused more damage than just flooding and mudslides. It quickly eroded the bottom of the hill, and then... Brought the whole hill down. Most of the damage is concentrated east of the dam. Exposed gas lines, unstable structures, and mud. Lots of it." Maranda the incident comander infromed them.

"Any casualties?" Savanna asked while glancing around.

"Two tagged so far, but there's bound to be more. LAPD was evacuating residents when the hill came down. Might not have gotten them all out in time." Savanna looked at Bobby her mind instantly flashing to Athena, Carter, and Tim.

"Have any officers checked in with Mobile Command?" Bobby asked nervously.

"Not that I've seen, but it's still golden hour," Marinda told them.

"It's our best chance to find survivors. After that..." Bobby trailed off, "It becomes a recovery operation." Miranda finished for him.

"Should we be worried about more of that hill coming down?" Eddie asked as he approached with Chim and Buck.

"Yeah, we work quick, we work safe, we hope for the best." Bobby spoke to his team, "Where do you want us?"

"The Hollywood sign." They all turned looking up the hill at the Hollywood sign the only letters remaining were lywood.

"Where's the rest of it?" Buck asked.

"Downhill. About where the H landed just west of here. There were some hikers in the area." Miranda told them.

"Guess they should have bought a vowel." Chimney chuckled at his joke and Savanna indulged him by laughing too.

"Okay, Hen, Eddie, you're with me at the sign. Savanna, Chimney, Buck, you stay here and help search for survivors." Bobby directed.

"That's punishment for bad jokes." Hen quipped adjusting her rescue bag.

"Not bad jokes. Dad jokes. Getting in the habit early. I know. I'm gonna be a terrible father." Chimney shot back.

"No, you're not." Savanna hissed at him picking up her rescue bag and walking over to Eddie.

"Be safe, no Buck moves."

"Hey!" Buck exclaimed as he walked past the couple.

They both laughed, "I think I should be saying that to you seeing as you're the one going with him." Eddie shot back.