𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗅 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍"

Ocean 9-1-1 2x15
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Savanna climbed out of the passenger seat of the ambulance Chimney out of the driver's seat, Hen out of the side door. The 118 was currently responding to a call concerning two victims showing seizure-like behavior at a bank. Savanna opened the small compartment next to the passenger door grabbing both Her, Hen and Chimney's medical bags. Entering the bank Savanna and Hen let Chimney take the first victim. "Airway's clear. No MedicAlert bracelet. Jaws not clenched. Tongue is neutral." Chimney told all of them.

"All right. Get him started on O2. Ten liters." Bobby told chim who nodded.

"You said there's a second patient?" Cap looked to the women standing next to him.

Savanna followed Cap and Hen into the vault  dropping her bag next to the man's head "Same as the courier out front. Exhibiting extreme muscle spasms. Cap, pupils are dilated." Savanna stated as she checked the man's pulse.

"I don't know what we're looking at here." Hen sat confused as she kneeled on the other side of the patient.

"Could be a nerve agent." Savanna jumped at Eddie's voice.

"You've seen that before?" Cap asked at the same time Savanna said, "Jesus Eddie!"

Eddie smiled at Savanna before looking like Cap seriously, "I've been trained for it. Symptoms all line up. The fact that we have multiple people down. I can't say for sure until we run some tests." Eddie told him.

"All right, Savanna. Hen. Back away." Bobby ordered them quickly, walking out of the vault into the lobby Savanna and Hen stood up both sharing a 'what the fuck look' before following behind Cap Eddie close behind Savanna.

"Everybody, stop what you're doing right now. Chimney, Buck. Step away. Step away." Buck and Chim immediately stop at the tone of Bobby's voice.

"I need everybody's attention. We are now preparing for a possible chemical exposure incident. That means nobody in, nobody out. We can't risk spreading whatever may be present here." Savanna's head snapped towards the vault as it beeped faintly. She watched as the door began to close both Savanna and Hen dash for the vault

"Cap..." Eddie called, making Bobby look towards the two female firefighters. "Savanna! Savanna!" Eddie called out to her rushing towards them as Bobby called for Hen.

As the two reached the man he began to fight against the gabbing both of their faces. "Stay calm, sir. Stay calm!" Savanna yelled. 

"I'm with LAFD. We gotta get you out of here! No!" Hen yelled as the vault door closed. Savanna sighed as the door closed.