𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

"𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵."

Stuck : 2x04

Stuck : 2x04

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The Oxford Dictionary defines rut as a habit or pattern of behavior that has become dull and unproductive but is hard to change. The word is also defined as a long, deep track made by the repeated passage of the wheels of vehicles. There is some comfort to be taken in the second definition, for when you find yourself stuck in a rut, you can be sure others have been there before you.

Savanna has always hated uncertainty. Maybe it was from the constant uncertainty when she was growing up, never knowing what mood she would catch her mother in, or if she was safe where she was, needless to say uncertainty made Savanna uneasy which is ironic seeing she took a job where she was always uncertain of what would happen. Like right now, she stood next to Bobby looking up at a man who was wedged between two buildings. "Whatever you do, don't suck in that gut." Chimney mumbled from next to savanna.

Savanna stood on the roof of one of the buildings with Bobby, Chim and Buck while Hen and Eddie stuck their heads out of the other building. "How are we doing, George?" Savanna called down to the man.

"I can't... I can't feel my legs. And I think my ankle's broken." George panted out.

"Sir, you have any idea how long you've been down there?" Hen questioned.

"I saw the sun come up." he cried out, shaking.
"Well, he's wedged in there pretty good." Buck spoke looking at cap.

"How's your breathing?" Savanna called down to the man.

"I can't really take a deep breath." He quivered out.
"Hey, George, can-can you show us how high up you can reach? If we can drop you a line, we may be able to pull you up." Buck asked as George slowly inched his hand up about half an inch before he fell slightly with a scream of pain.

"George, just...keep hanging in there, we will get you out." Bobby reassured the man.

"What are you thinking, Cap?" Chim questioned as they all looked to their captain. The 118 was able to successfully get George down and off to the hospital.

•••

The 118 came to a stop outside of the saddle ranch, something about a woman in a tailpipe. "Grab a creeper and some blocks." Bobby ordered Eddie and Buck as Savanna and Hen grab their med bags.