𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

"𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺,𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 4𝘹10
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮, 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞 𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 and scrambled eggs." Savanna set a plate in front of Chris.

"Where, is Sabrina?" Savanna looked at Eddie who was digging around in the drawer.

"She said she didn't feel good. Do you know where the thermometer is?" Eddie asked still digging in the kitchen drawer.

"It's in the basket under the bathroom sink," Savanna told him and he instantly rushed off.

"I'll be right back." Savanna ruffled Chris's hair before walking to Sabrina's room.

This would be the tenth day of school Sabrina had missed in the past six weeks, at first Savanna chalked it up to stress but maybe it's something deeper.

The room was almost pitch black and Sabrina was wrapped tightly in the blanket. "Brina," Savana spoke quietly sitting on the side of the bed, Sabrina opened her eyes looking at Savanna slightly teary-eyed.

"Brain what's wrong?" Savanna placed the back of her hand on Sabrina's forehead.

"I'm just tired," Sabrina whispered trying to keep her voice stable.

Savanna frowned, "I'll call the school." Savanna got up and met Eddie at the door.

"She's not sick," Savanna told him softly shutting the door.

"Well, then she needs to go to school, she can't miss eleven days." Eddie shook his head going to open the bedroom door.

"Eddie, she's tired, missing a day won't kill her." Savanna stepped in front of the door stopping Eddie.

"We all get tired doesn't mean she gets to miss school it's important." Eddie argued with a frowned.

"Eddie, school is not more important than her mental health! She's not going." Savanna argued.

"Fine." Eddie sighed walking away.

• • •

A young boy dressed in overalls met the firefights in the front so he could lead them to his mother who was in their backyard. "I was jumping on the trampoline, and a spring flew off." He pointed to a woman pinned to a door with trampoline spring.