𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"𝖭𝖺𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒."

Kids Today 3x01▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kids Today 3x01
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hey, I didn't know you guys were coming." Savanna smiled at Maddie and Evan Buckley as they both approached the Grant-Nash household.

"I didn't know you were coming either." Buck told her, giving her a hug.

"I just got cleared, what's your excuse?" Savana questioned Buck backing away.

"Same." He smiled widely at her as Maddie rang the doorbell.

"Hey! I'm so glad you guys could make it! Come in." Athena greeted them with a wide smile.

"Thanks for having us." Savanna smiled at Athena giving her a short hug.

"Surprise!" Savanna literally jumped at the voices yelling a giant smile falling on her face as she looked around at everyone. Everyone was here from the Grant-Nash family, Diazs, Wilsons, Buckleys, and Hans. Savanna walked over hugging everyone.

Savanna was crouching in front of Chris on the Grants patio music was in the background, the atmosphere light and full of happiness. Chris handed Savanna a piece of paper with a drawing of a female firefighter and a little boy at the beach. "Wow, buddy this is amazing." Savanna praised Chris who smiled.

"It's you and me." Chris told her.

"This is going right on the fridge." Savanna declared earning an even bigger smile from chris.

"Chris! I found cupcakes!" Buck came up to Chris sweeping him off before Eddie could protest to the sugar.

Savanna laughed softly standing from her crouching position coming face to face with Eddie, "Hi." Savanna greeted him.

"Hi," Eddie greeted back. "It's gonna be good to have you back at work things haven't been the same without you." Eddie told Savanna who slightly blushed.

"I'm happy to be back. If it wasn't for Chris I would have gone crazy." Savanna admitted honestly. Over the course of two months Savanna had seen Chris almost everyday most of the time it was only for dinner or to go to the park since she was still healing but both Chris and Savanna had been savoring the time.

Eddie and Savanna were soon joined by Michael, Hen and Karen. "Uh, will you guys excuse me while I crucify Athena and Bobby for getting married without me." Savanna excused herself from the group.

Spotting the newly weds at the outside patio table alone. Sitting in front of them, Savanna held her hands together looking at them. "Traitors." Savanna stated.

"Sunsh-" Athena started.

"I was going to make a very emotional speech." Savanna quips. "And what happened to all of Bobby's wedding planning? I helped him pick out that color scheme and it took an hour and a half." Bobby laughed at Savanna's complaint.