Codex: Ender Angels

Chapter Name: Ender Angels (Original Name "The Strix")

Chapter Master: Uran Re'Khau

Motto: "Bring them low"

Founding: 2nd Founding

Founding Chapter: Raven Guard

Homeworld: New Solen

Fortress-Monestery: The Chambers of Archaic.

Specialty: Stealth Warfare

Strength: 4.000 Marines (only 1000 are active)

Background

After the Horus Heresy and the subsequent division of the legion during the 2nd Founding, The Strix was entirely made out of the surviving Marines of the Raptor Project that hasn't have any mutation.

After the official declaration of the Newly Formed Chapter, they would seek to find a world to settle and choose the world of Solerain.

Origin

Solerain is a civilized world that was under tyrannical rule before The Strix arrived to liberate the Planet though it wouldn't be after a few years before the Liberation was approved.

After the liberation, The Strix would settle on the world, and in the Chapter's early history they would have spent most of their time teaching the philosophy of Primarch Corvus Corax regarding the matter of tyranny and after centuries of integration, The Strix teachings would be engraved in the planet's culture.

Culture

The Culture of the Solerainnian revolves around Corvus Corax's hatred of tyranny, as a result, anyone who is born on Solerain like Soldiers, Officers, Inquisitor, or Space Marines is noted to have grown to have an extreme hatred for tyrants.

Though the imperium does not need to worry about the planet's possibility to rebel due to most Solerainnian don't know the imperium's tyrannical nature at large, the ones who did are Solerain-Born inquisitors and even they have abandoned their cultural belief to climb up the rank.

Chapter Organization

The Strix is one of the only Space Marine Chapters to have more than 1.000, having around now 4.000 Marines due to their declared crusade during the War of the Beast.

After the War of the Beast and their crusade, The Strix are left with 7.000+ of the 9.000 Marines that have survived and they have split the chapter by donating 3.000 of their marine to create new space marine chapters, 3.000 Marines who are mostly veterans are put to stasis inside of The Strix fortress in a Solerainnian Colony world named New Solen, And the remaining 1.000 made up the remaining Active chapter.

The Chapter's overall organizational structure still follows that of a regular space marine chapter with the only difference is are the extra thousands of marines in stasis.

Contingencies

Contingent Order: Kastfer and Kassurqir Verdict is created to awake the marines in stasis if another crusade is declared or if the chapter needs to be replenished quickly if they ever have so many losses and in need to be replenished at a rapid pace.

Wide-Wing Calling is also a Contingency Order that if used, would activate a calls-to-arms for the Chapters that were created by The Strix.