[EP.3] Eilsha and the Adventurers

"...Eldar." is what he utters before reaching his chainsword.

"Is something wrong?" She worriedly asks.

Arlesk griped his chainsword and it made its awful sound and he slowly moves to Eilsha.

"Uh... Sir? AHH-" She screams out as she dodges the Chainsword's swing "Sir, Please I'm friendly-"

"QUIET ELDAR" He yells whilst swinging his sword.

As much as Eilsha wants to pull out her sword and fight back, she is still distraught that the one who saves her village is currently attacking her for no reason. As she will keep avoiding the many strikes Arlesk made, she eventually unsheathes her sword.

"Sir, as much as I don't want to fight you, forgive that I am forced into this." She raises her sword while in a defensive stance.

"Parry upon this." He menacingly said while launching forward.

"HYA!" Eilsha parried the hit but the strength that Arlesk has made is so strong that it shattered the sword in half. "Oh no-" she said as she fall to the ground to avoid a hit.

As she falls to the ground Arlesk walks over to her While she looked up at the giant, his "eyes" getting redder and redder, she hears his voice thoroughly, and she was terrified "I'll make this quick, Eldar. thy needn't suffer." As he raises his chainsword ready to give a rare emperor's mercy to a Xeno. 

"STOP WAIT!!" He was interrupted by the sound of a woman emerging from the crowd and ran to Eilsha.

"Step away, citizen. The Alien does not need to feel any more pain." Arlesk said calmly yet the voice he emitted sounded disheartened and moreover, regretful and saddened.

"Please, my daughter did nothing wrong, she did save you, didn't she?" The woman frantically said as tears streams down from her eyes.

"Your... daughter..." Arlesk is taken aback and thinks to himself, is she adopted into a human family, or is she just a caretaker looking after her, or maybe perhaps she just took pity upon the Xeno, these possibilities are always at odds in the Imperium, except being the Xeno part. But upon closer observation, he noticed the similarities between the two; both have lime hair but the woman is noticeably darker, with amber eyes and facial feature that seems to be similar if to be put in reverse aging. The "Daughter's" ears seem to be shorter and less pointy than what the Eldari's have. Moreover, her name doesn't seem like the Eldar's gibberish-like name. Lastly, the mother is human, and he gathered the conclusion based on the information he had. 

'Adhuman.' is what Arlesk came up with to conclude this; No, it does not mean he concurs with it by just declaring her as such and rubbing it off and not thinking about it anymore like the average Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor. No, this is just a means to coax him to let her live.

Meanwhile, Eilsha, Her Mother, and the rest of the villagers, just watch as the Arlesk with his chainsword lowered ever since the mother made the revelation. Though as much as she (Eilsha) has every reason to be upset and lash at him, she looked at the Giant, head lowered,  the sounds that came from his head sounded so regretful yet so suppressed, again, he did save her village so why did she need to be upset. As Arlesk still drifts off to the void of his thought, Eilsha got up and walked up to him.

"Eilsha, No, he is dangerous." Said her mom as she stopped.

"Don't worry, I think he was just confused earlier." She answered with her usual confident smile, She walked to Arlesk and knock on his armor.

Arlesk wakes up again from his thought, before him is Eilsha looking directly at him in the eye. "Hmmm..." Arlesk let out a sound of what children used to make when punished, "I apologize for what happened earlier, thank you for saving me." Her smile hadn't disappeared from her face.