[EP.4] Becoming Adventures

As the group enters the town, they were met with a lot of looks by the populace, mainly because of Ajax. Well; being unnaturally large, having an axe-like weapon with teethes, and his armor being the primary reason for it

"I've been nothing but attracting a lot of people's attention ever since we enter the town." He murmured to himself "I should have known this would happen"

"Don't worry Mr. Ajax, they are just curious, I mean It's not every day they see a giant knight walking around." Nevettalia assured him.

"Very well, where is this "guild" that you were referring to?" Ajax asked.

"Just around the corner," Yures answered.

As they continue to walk, they were stopped by a group of well-geared-up Adventurers.

"Hey Hey! How's the quest?" An adventurer mockingly asks.

"Buzz off Nigel, the quest is canceled," Kyron answered in an annoyed tone.

The group burst out laughing, and the heavily armored adventurer named "Nigel" reach out to Kyron and grab him by the chest plate, "When will you rich kids ever learn, isn't just looking fancy in your big home enough, or are you trying to leave out it empty when you died?"

"I SAID BUZZ OFF" Kyron yell out as he pushed Nigel away, he is preparing to give him a good punch but was held back by Yures and Irand, telling him to calm down, Nigel however wasn't restrained and he is the one who punches Kyron.

"OI, CUT IT OFF!" Athony intervened as he separated both sides.

"That was uncalled for, back-off. I'm honestly done," Athony yells out to Nigel's group.

"Will do, we have no time to deal with a dying bloodline anyways," Nigel said while he scoffs.

"WHY YOU LITTLE-" Kyron tried to lash out, but again is hold back by Yures and Irand.

"The truth hurts doesn't it?" Nigel said as he smirked still hasn't moved.

"I believe you do not hear my Ally's request, they have requested to not be bothered," Ajax stood up for them and approach Nigel's group which quickly shook them "SCRAM."

They quickly stepped back after hearing that amplified voice of his.

"S-Sure, whatever," Nigel said in an intimidated voice and they finally leave. Irand and Yures let go of Kyron in his defeated state.

"Come on, the building is right up ahead," Athony said as he continued to walk. The group followed him through.

'What in the warp was that about?' Ajax thought to himself and looked at Kyron and others, all seems to be down "Looks like there is more to this group than just communication skills.'

"And here we are." Athony stopped on track in front of a 3-story tall building. "Sir Ajax, please wait outside, we'll bring you in after we're done sorting some matters out."

"Very well, I shall wait," Ajax replied as he walk to the side.

"Come on." Athony usher them to come in.

Irand Estedor First-Person POV

The guild is as crowded as usual, a drunk adventurer sitting at a nearby table beckoning one of the receptionists to go out with him, a few adventurers talking a the balcony upstairs, and a bunch of rivaling parties snickering at us.

"Oh, welcome back Mr. Hideur, how's the quest?" The receptionist asks.

"Canceled." Athony immediately answered as he place the quest forum on the desk,