[EP.6] Reunion

"Arlesk...

"...Ajax"

The atmosphere in the room is bitter, as the two marines face off, they are sons of different fathers, warriors of different legions, but in the end, brothers in different armor. The adventurers around watch in awe as they were braced by the presence of 2 marines, clad in as equally intricate armor,

Arlesk's armor is more decorated and somehow lighter,

Whilst Ajax is more durable, including more features such as; A vision enhancer and a mimicking device

As it became an awesome sight to behold by the mortals, it became a rather awkward one for the Marines

As it became an awesome sight to behold by the mortals, it became a rather awkward one for the Marines. One is conflicted deciding to either spare him or kill him, and the other is rather afraid of him and on the run.

"So uh..." Nevettali breaks the silence and asks "You two know each other?"

"Yes," Both of them said in unison.

Arlesk seems struggling to apprehend what to do whilst he looked at Ajax. Ajax opens his mouth and asks "Are you going to kill me?"

The Adventurer looked to Ajax and then Arlesk.

"I..." he trails off as he looked down, he taps his bolter and then looked again at Ajax, "We do not talk about that."

He looked at Eilsha and tell her "Be weary of him." Before he pulls out his chainsword and points it to Ajax.

"Heed my words, Traitor. If anything, anything happened to her, to them, to anyone, and I can trace it back to you, I'll make sure." He then revs his chainsword "I'll make sure, that sun won't embrace you anymore."

He holsters back his chainsword, and declared "I cannot trust you any further than I have to spare you, thus, whatever you are doing, I shall follow you along." And without any more elaborations, he heads outside.

"What was that about?" Valentine ask.

"It's complicated." Ajax answered, "Now, let's get going"

"Oh, ok." Eilsha heads back by picking up her rank.