4.Who said it was fun to be a devil when in hell??

Gerards p.o.v

I part with Mikey once we get close to the school. "See ya bro... make sure to avoid the guys okay..? I don't want you getting hurt.." I say softly to him. "Yeah yeah I get it Gee, this is something we've done for what, two years? I think I can handle it on my own.." I nod "Alright Mikey...I just worry about you is all.." I say softly, walking into my hall and towards my locker. My "Best Friend" Jacobi is there as soon as I arrive "Hey Way!!! How ya doin' man? Get any partying done this weekend?" he asks with his usual toothy smirk. "Nah man, this one was a chill break. You?" I ask with a smile, opening my locker and putting my bag into it. "Aw it was fucking great!!!! There was a pool-party and the chicks were practically hoarding around me!!! I was the hottest stuff at the party if I do say so myself~" He says, bragging, as usual. In all honesty, I'm not that interested in how many babes this guy scored or did not score, but, of course I had to be, because that's what friends do right? "Damn Jacobi, niice" I say with a grin. "Anyway, I gotta get to math...see ya 'round man!" I say, walking down the hall. Of course I don't make it very far.

"Gee!!"I hear a voice and turn on my heel. Bob. Greeeat. "Hey, you wanna go to my place after school? I got booze." he says, the corner of his lip twitching, which is the closest to a smile we get. This guy is, one of my only friends who I actually consider a real friend. I grin. "Yeah man, sounds like a plan. But, it's about twenty seconds to bell, and I'm fucked if I'm late...uh... talk to me at lunch!" I say, rushing to my class and sitting down in my usual seat. As usual, I completely ignore the teacher just to joke around with more of my buddies. They've got no idea who the real Gerard Way is, nor will they ever if I can keep this up. I'm a complete impostor and it's so much better than who I used to be. Nothing can hurt me anymore. It's heaven. It's hell. I'm probably as good as a devil in disguise~