30.date night

Why does everyone think it's bad for me to date brendon. He's a great guy and he's nice to me. The only person who doesn't just see my scars other than my dad ands mikey that's it. He sees me for me. And he likes me. We've been dating for a little.over a month so Christmas is nearing. And he told me that he's gotten me gift so I'm at the mall with mikey Brendon said basically anything in hot topic. So here I am.

"Come frank what does it matter he doesn't need a gift." He says his voice dripping with annoyance.

"Yes he does. Shut up I said you can go I'd you wanted." I tell him going though band shirts. He like the misfits right? Fuck dammit no he doesn't. I keep looking. He wears watches sometimes right? No god fucking dammit.

"Frank come on. Let's go. You're.not.gonna find anything in here."

"Ugh fine then where?"

"He like blazers."

"Oh my god mikey I could kiss you!" I yell. With a smile.

"Oh you'd kiss someone other than me?" I hear Brendon ask and he puts a arm around me.

"No no I was just saying that I uh I wouldn't I'm just-"

"Wish babe calm down. I'm kidding I know I'm the only one you wanna kiss." He says. I smile at him. "Do I get one?"

"Why do I always have come up there you come down here." I tell him. He rolls his eyes and kisses me. "What are you doing here?" I ask. After pulling back.

"Just hanging out with some friends. Gerard said he needed something so he brought Ryan and Pete and some guy named dallon."

"Pete's here?" Mikey asks his eye lightening up.

"Yea he's in the shoe store with Gerard. Ryan's off getting something for gee. Dallons.somewhere I dunno

" he tell him.

"Peace." Mikey says before leaving.

"So what are you doing here Frankie baby?" He asks.

"Well I was getting something for you but you know you popped up outta nowhere."

"Hm. What were you getting for me?" He asks.

"Oh nothing. I think you'll like it but I can't tell you. It'll ruin our date night tomorrow."

"Tomorrow is gonna be awesome. Your gonna love your gift." He says kissing my cheek.

"Brendan I swear to holy baby Jesus.is its-"

"I already told you know. I'm waiting till you're ready." He reassures me.

"Good." I say before we start walking down the walkway to the elevator.

"So Frankie baby?"

"Yes?" I ask as I sort into the empty elevator.

"Tell me."

"What?" I ask as he stands behind me.

"Want to play a game?"

"What game?" I ask worried.

"A teasing game. And if I win you tell me what you got me for Christmas and I'd you win I'll give you a price of your gift."

"And how do we play that?" I may not be ready for sex but messing around yes I can do that.

"Let's go to the food court. It's pretty busy there. I'm gonna touch you and if you moan or making any noise. You have to tell me what my gift is." Brendan's changing me. I dunno if I like it or not. But its better than the shy tiny emo kid I was two weeks ago. The elevator opens.

" challenge accepted." We walk to the food court. And I sit at a table for offf in the corner while he goes to get us food. I sit and see Gerard and Ryan coming. Honestly. I don't like Ryan. He was my bully for so long. They sit down.

"Hey frank." Gerard says. "Where's been he told us to.meet him here."

"He's getting us some food he'll be back." I say as.I see him coming over with a tray. "Speak of the devil. Here he is." I say and he sits down.

"Miss me?" Be asks.

"You know.it." I sys before kissing him slightly.

"Now to begin." He says into ear with a low whisper.

I nod a bit. Brendon starts talking to Gerard and Ryan gives me a jealous look. I feel brens has start creeping up my leg as I eat the Chinese food he bought for me. I try not to make any noise as he puts his hand on my crotch and starts slowly palming me through my pants. I bit my lip and pull out my phone. I look down.at it.and starts going through random things like wattpad and twitter. I end up reading a story on there. I bite down harder and he slips his hand into my pants starting to jack me off slowly. His hand moving up and down enough to tease me but not enough to get me off. He's gonna make this hard for me. He starts moving a bit faster. I hold back a moan as he slides his thumb over my tip.

"Frank you okay?" Brendon Asks.

"Fantastic." Mutter as he goes back to talking about art classes with Gerard and Ryan is just looking at me. "Take a picture it lasts longer." I say to him he takes out his phone and snaps a picture of me. I roll my eyes but Brendon starts moving his hand again. I gasp. Brendon grins god he's good at this.

" I win." He says quietly.in my ear. I took my eyes. His hand come back on the table. I'm still hard. "If you to will can you sexcuse.me.and Frankie."

"Why." Gerard asks.

"No reason." Brendon get up. Thank god.I have skinny jeans it's less noticable that I'm hard. Brendon pulls me up and he drags me to the bathroom. When we get in he pushes me into a stall. "Someone made a noise when he wasn't supposed to." He says. In a low growl

"I'm.sorry."

"You know.you're.not allowed to make a noise.unless I say so."

" I know ." when we're Alone he becomes dominant. And I like it.

"What should you do.to make up for it?" He asks lowering his voice as we hear people come in.

"I don't know." I say looking up at him.

"How about.you get on your knees and I'll fuck your mouth." He says more like a order than a question. I nod getting on my knees and I start undoing his belt. "You know I don't like slow frank." I nod again speeding up on taking it.off. I unzip his jeans and pulls out his member he's already hard. I start stroking him with my hand quickly before taking the tip into mouth and swirling my tongue. He pulls away from me but to lean on the door. I scoot closer and take him fully into my mouth. He bucks his hips then grabs my head.holding it in place while he starts thrusting his hips causing him to pull out and push into my mouth. I gag a bit but he keeps doing this until he releases into mouth.

"Clean up and deal with yourself I'll be waiting at the table." He says before he zips up his pants and leaves. I stand up and lock the door. Dealing with myself then cleaning up and rinsing out my mouth. I walk back out. And I see Brendon with Gerards and Ryan. I walk over and stop

"Hey. Babe I gotta go I'll see you tomorrow?" I ask not telling him what I'm getting him.

"No we had a deal." He complains.

"Well I guess I really need to go. I'll see you tomorrow." Before he can protest I walk away. Heading to different stores to go and get his gift

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Not proofread. I know you guys hate the couple's eight now but. I guess too bad