34.amnesia.

So option three won and I couldn't resist. I have to update so here.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Gerard's p.o.v

"You did what!" Brendan yells.

" yes I kissed him I'm sorry. But I was drunk and he ranted off about how he really like to you then walked out into the street and the car came so fast. I couldn't have done anything." I tell him he pushes me.

" what the fuck Gerard. Is it whenever you see something you like you take it!? Me and Frank were going great! God I was gonna tell him I love him!" He yelled at me.

"I told you I'm sorry." I say without yelling i don't wanna be kicked out.

"Frank iero." A doctor calls. And his mom and dad stand and we go over. " parents and?"

" boy friend friend." His dad informs.

"Well frank suffered major head trauma and internal bleeding as well as a broken leg. We had to do immediate surgery. He's is resting right now. I advise that no one sees him until after we get a cat scan done. We believe he may have amnesia."

"What?" He mom gasps.

"His part of the brain where his memories are kept was damaged. Severely." I leave before I can hear more.

Brendans p.o.v

I can't believe this. I sit down holding my head. Today when I was gonna pick him up from his school I was sitting in my car and I was waiting for him to tell him I love him. That I loved him. I do I love frank iero. But now he might not even remember me. Remember the last month and a half. I can't believe this. He can't just forget me. God i hope he doesn't. I guess I must've fallen asleep. Because someone is trying to wake me up.

"Brendan. We can. See frank now." I her mikey says.

"Hm." I sit up from the plastic hard chairs.

"His parents went to work after they saw him. We can go in now." I nod getting up. We walk towards his room but we stop when we hear him talking to someone.

"Hi frank I'm Lindsey you doctor for the next few months. I just want to ask you a few questions."

"Okay." He answers back.

"Do you know what happened over 16 hours ago?" I see him shake his head through the window. "Well you got into a argument with a friend and you were hit by a car. You landed 12 feet away from the car. And suffered severe head trauma and internal bleeding and as you can most likely see your leg is broken. We had to do surgery on you. But you should be just fine in a few weeks you must be very confused." He nods. "You have severe amnesia. We are guessing you lost over 5 years of memories." He drops his jaw.

"S-s-so you mean. Everything from when I was eleven till now?" He asks. She nods sadly.

"I'm so sorry frank but I'm here to help you trigger memories. Judging from your past some fairly bad ones so today we'll just be her for an hour. I asked your friend to go get your boyfriend they should be here any minute." She says and mikey pushes me into the room. "Oh bello Brendan mikey." She says. "Take a seat this will only take an hour then you can leave if you wish." She says. Me and mikey skt down on either side if his doctor. "This." She points to mikey. "Is mikey and he's your friend."

"So he's my boyfriend." Frank points to me. I nod. " how in the fuck did I score a hot guy like you?" He asks.

"More like I scored you." I tell him and he smiles at me he's so different now. The Frankie I knew would have never smiles at me like that not that wide. He's not...... No he doesn't remember all the bullies or cutting or depression . the suicide. He doesn't remember any of it. The bad bullying started when he was 12.

"Do you remember anything about Brendan here?" Lindsey asks. He shakes his head

"No I don't. I'm sorry."

"That's fine." I tell him.

"Well Brendan why don't you tell frank how you two met." Lindsey offers. "If you want frank. It may help Trigger some memories."

"Then yeah. I want to remember." He says nodding.

"Okay." I say I take in a deep breath then start. "Well it was a night you and your dad got into a fight or some sort of disagreement. So you and mikey left your house. You snuck out throw your window and you were walking near the bridge. The same one the accident happened and you and mikey stopped you could hear Gerard and I dunno. Something just intrigued me about you. I wanted to know you. So like me. The typical " fuck boy."" I put air quotes around fuck boy. "Excuse my language but. I hit on you and you on me right back. Then we kisses and we've been dating since." I tell him.

"Did we ever have sex?" He asks.

"Oh god no. You always told me you weren't ready and I always told you I'll wait as long as you want. I didn't want you to feel forced to do anything." I tell him and he looks relieved.

"Okay." He says. And I smile at him. For the rest of the hour. The doctor asked us questions we answered. Then we were asked to leave so frank can rest. I hugged him lightly and kisses his forehead before I left. He kisses me chin since my chin was in range of his mouth. Then he giggles at me. We left and I went home. But something that made my night.

Frankie<3: hey Brendan my doctor let me have my phone. Thanks for helping today I really want to remember you. I hope I do :)

I smile to myself and set my phone down. I turn off my lap and snuggle I to the blankets but I find myself crying.