10.Through a certain liar's eyes the truth is not yet forgotten...

-Gerard's P.O.V.-

After lunch, I decide to ditch the rest of my classes, since I know I can still pass them if I do. Ya see, I'm actually not as behind in my classes as you'd think the "Bad-Boy" would be... Even though I slack off and skip a lot, I get all A's. That, though, is part of my secret.. The way I pull it off is I go home, I look up lectures and watch them, taking notes and I study non-stop until I've got the concept, and I pass the classes, I also take things home to work on there. I'm smart that way. I walk over to the woods beside the school, sitting on a fallen tree with a sigh, curling up slightly. It's cold as hell, this being in the middle of New Jersey winter, but I'm used to it... I pull out a sketchbook and a pencil from my bag , planning on getting a comic done but... well I can't seem to get anything down, so I guess writing will have to work..

"They're gonna clean up your looks, with all the lies in the books, to make a citizen out of you. "

He writes with a soft, humorless looking down at it. He bites his lip, concentrating as he continues to write, his hand-writing scrawling across the page, surprisingly neat and elegant.

chuckle,

"Because they sleep with a gun,

And keep an eye on you son

So they can watch all the things you do.

Because the drugs never work,

They're gonna give you a smirk

'cause they got methods on keeping' you clean

They're gonna rip up your heads,

Your aspirations to shreds

Another cog in the murder machine."

He sighs, putting the pencil down and reading it over, shaking his head a bit "Teenagers scare the living shit outta me.." he says to himself bitterly, standing up and putting his sketchpad back in his bag.

~Mikey's P.O.V~

Mikey sits next to Frank in their music class, reading over the tablature, sitting beside Frank in comfortable silence, just glad to have a friend to sit by in the first place. His only friend has always just been his older brother, so it was good to finally have someone else who seemed really decent. He picks up his bass, starting to play what he's reading, concentrating hard on it, glasses so far down on his nose that it's a miracle that they aren't falling off yet, he's still messy hair hanging over his eyes a bit, biting his lip. His fingers glide across the neck of the guitar, holding over the frets and causing the tune to emit from the instrument. Today is a free-music day, so he doesn't have to deal with any of the music that the music teacher demands he learns, no he can play whatever the hell he wants, and so, he's currently trying to work out Metallica's Fade to Black.