27.staceys mom and blink 182

franks p.o.v

why is gerard fucking with me one day he's nice and he's offering me his sweater because of my scars then the next he's throwing things at me from across the cafeteria. hes throwing random things at me now. it's annoying. and mikey just looks heart broken.

"mikey can we leave please?" i ask him pleadingly

"yeah we can." mikey gets up and i get up after him. gerard throws an sandwich at me.it hits me right in the face and i just stand there. mikey takes my hand and pulls me away. but we walk past gerards table and mikey hits his head. and we walk off. we go into mrs.mcdougall's classroom she teaches science.

"hello frank mikey. how are you today?" She asks. I love Mrs.McDougall because she's gay as well. Her wife tay is so nice. I met her once or twice. And tay is so pretty too.

"I'm alright." I smile at her she's by far the most fun teacher. She's only 22.

"How about you mikey?" She asks sitting in front of us.

"i'm good mrs.md. hows tay?" he asks. she doesn't treat us like students she treats us like we're equals.

"oh tay is great thanks for asking she's due soon."

"baby boy or girl?" i ask

"baby boy. we're naming him after his godfather. without him i'd be not married and without a child. you know tay was very suicidal when she was younger. and jordan talked her down so many times so his name is jordan ray mcdougall-jardine." she says never dropping her smile.

"thats so sweet mrs.md" mikey says. "i'm happy for you."

"thanks mikey. how's gerard?" she asks him. the teacher know yet no student knows other than me that gerard and mikey are related. what secret are they keeping?

"he's being a dick." Mikey says blunty.

"Why is he in better words being mean?"

"Well on the weekend I had to work so I left but I forgot my hat so I came back to get it and when I came back he was sticking his young down frank's throat." He says his voice dropping with annoyance. I blush a deep red.

"oh well why does that annoy you? you don't have a crush on frank here do you?" she asks puzzled.

"what! no. gerard always does this he sees something he likes he takes it uses it then throws it away."

"so right now we're back in grade one and you both want the same toy?" mrs. Mcdougall says.

"no were in grade one and i have a toy that i like and gerard wants it. but hell break it."

"im sitting right here." i interrupt them.

"sorry frank." mrs. mcdougall says.

"okay well then let's talk about something else." mikey says. "music? mrs.md. what's your favourite old song and band?"

"oh well i like listening to stacy's mom every now and again and blink 182." she answer another reason why to like Mrs.mcdougall her awesome music style

*_*_*_*_*_*

short chapter i guess. follower of the week staceysmom 182