23.Sometimes your best friend ruins the hest moments.

Frank p.o.v

"Frank." Mikey says. My head shoots up to look at him.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Nothing I just love they way you react so fast. I swear one day your neck is gonna break because you just snap up." He says smiling. A small smile finds its way to my lips. "Is someone smiling?" He asks poking my side.

"No." I say suppressing a laugh.

"Frank iero is smiling." He says and I'm about to break into a bigger smile but something is dumped on my head. I let out a high pitched screech. I raise my hands to my view and its fake blood. "Oh..... My...... God..... Frank." Mikey says. "Come on." Hr gets up I get up after him and he takes me to the bathroom.

"Why can't they just leave me alone?" I ask as we walk I to the bathroom. It was a lot of fake blood it's covering most of my body.

"I don't know." He says. He gets paper towel and starts wiping off my face.

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask mikey.

"No you didn't. You didn't do anything wrong. They just see pry and the take advantage of you." He says. "Here stay here I'm gonna go to my locker and get my gym clothes. Then you won't be stuck in this. I shake my head. Everyone will see my stitches. " frank you gonna stay in this all day?" He asks. I nod. "Frank."

"Everyone will see my stitches. You haven't even seen them. They're terrible. Please I don't want to be on display again. It's already hard enough being the emo.boy who is crazy." I plead.

"You have to get changed. I'm not letting you stay in this all day okay? You won't be in display." He says trying to be reassuring. "Frank." I look down. "Frank you won't be on display. No one will see your stitches okay?" I nod slightly. "I'll be back soon." He says.

"Okay." He leaves and I sit on the window cell. I pull my knees to my chest. I look out the window. There are almost not leaves on the trees. There's frost on the grass every morning. It's always cold and it's only the beginning of November. Like its the 14th.

"Frank?" I hear someone ask. I look over at the doorway of the bathroom and it's Gerard.

"Yes?" I ask sitting on the edge of with window cell. He closes the door behind him.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Would you be okay if you best friends brother's friend just poured fake blood all over you?"

"I dunno it's never happened." He says sitting next to me. "Where's mikey?"

"He went to go get me clothing to wear.... His gym clothes."

"Wait what about your stitches?"

"He says he'll find a way to cover them so I'm not on display."

"Well when you do get changed you can use my sweater if you want." He offers.

"Thanks " I say quietly. I look down again. My feet don't reach the ground. Fuck I'm short. I'm not even five foot yet I'm like 4'9.

"Frank." Gerard says again. I look at him.

"Yeah?" I ask. He takes my chin between his thumb and index finger. He leans closer. Oh god he's gonna kiss me. I just completely stop moving. Our lip are so close. And they're about to touch but then mikey comes in. Gerard let's go of my chin and shifts away.

"Oh hey Gerard." Mikey says. "Here. My gym clothes and a plastic bag for your soaked ones." He says I hop off taking them.

"Thanks." I say before I go into a stall changing. I'm kinda glad we have a choice between shorts or school sweats. Mikey has sweats. They're gonna be big on me because Mikey's fucking tall. I get changed almost completely. But when I try to get my t-shirt off it's stuck. "Uh....."

"Frank what's wrong?" Mikey asks.

"My shirt won't come off it's stuck."

"Well come out I'll help you." He says.

"My arms aren't covered." I say honestly not wanting Gerard to see.

"Frank we won't judge you if that's what you're scared of. He's saw your arms before they were stitched and you're my best friend. Come on." I internally groan and open the door. Mikey takes my arm and pulls me to the sink. "Turn around." He says I do so my back is facing the mirror. I feel cold water go down my back.

"Ab mikey what the fuck?" I yell turn around to face him.

"What? I'm getting it off so you can change."

"How about some warning first!"

"Okay I'm sorry.". He soaks my whole back with water then helps me take off my shirt.

I wrap my arms around me protectively as I go back into the stall to put on his shirt. I walk out with my bloody clothes in the bag and Gerard gets up.

" here." He takes off his sweater and hands it too me.

"Thank you." I say taking it and putting it on. I look at mikey and he looks angry.

"Frank let's go we have to get to music class." He grabs my hand and storms out.