38.your not alone.

Geeards p.o.v

"Gerard?" Ryan ask as he lays behind me.

"Yeah?" I ask pulling my boxers on.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I feels the bed shift. And his warm hands on my back and running to my chest. He kisses my neck.

"Wanna go again?" He asks.

"I can't I need to get to work were opening in 50 minutes."

"All I need it ten. It's only a thirty minute walk."

"Not from here. I have to walk. It's a forty five minute walk." I tell him pulling on my jeans then my white undershirt. I pull on my red button up. And start buttoning it up.

"Awh. I can drive you." He says.

"No its fine " I pull og my jacket and shoes. I look at Ryan he's wearing on of my button downs. I leave a few things here.

"Your coming over tommrow right?" He asks leaning against the door.

"Sure." I tell him slipping on my shoes.

"Why can't I drive you?" He asks.

"Just cause/" I tell him.

"You know I'm not stupid." He tell me I give him a questioning look. "I k ow your just using me. For a while I thought your genuinely liked me but I realized that you didn't. I just Brendan's right I became too naive for my own good. I know your just using me. I know you love someone else. But I enjoy your company. Sure this relationship is one sided but for me that's better than nothing you know. Gerard way. I'm helplessly in love with you and I can't do anything to help it." He says. I just stare at him.

"It's not one sided. I really like you. I'm just not so sure I'm at love yet." I tell him.

"Keep telling yourself that. You don't love me. You never will. I'm nothing but a fuck buddy to you. Nd your gonna keep saying differently but I see the way you look at Frank. Your never gonna look at me with that much love and compassion. And of course the bad boy falls for the bullied kid. Gerard I know your capable of feelings every human is. but you just don't feel them towards me. And I suggest you do something about you and Frank or you'll lose him. Brendan has him around his finger. Literally." He says.

"What?"

"Never mind. I'll be here Gerard. You need to get you mind off something sure I'll be here to talk. But you need someone to just touch or feel physically close too I'm here too but know I'm doing it because i love you." I walk over to him and kiss him.

"I like you alot Ryan. It's just not love yet."

"Gerard-" I kiss him again.

"I have to go I'll be here tommrow. Alright?" I ask he nods. I grab my bag and leave making my way to work.

*-*-*-*

Hey. Okay so the frerRd aspect is starting up. And GERARD WHY YOU HURT RYAN NOOOOO! But anywhore. Would you guys read a jardougall? I'm thinking of starting one. And I'm working an a original story its not here but I'm writing something and I'm gonna try to get it published. I'm so excited.oh and hey if I get over 12 comments on my next chapter telling me your opinion on it. I'll make frerard hapoenen faster. (I was planning on waiting another five of six chapter before frerard kisses again.)