*were you...jelous?-Sebastian Vettel

A/N: I just need more seb one-shot yk, and also because I am obsessed with hin currently. Also because I miss him tbh😭
Ps: this will be the 2017 timeline.

     ✩•̩̩͙*˚**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩

Y/N pov:
Today we are going to a party with the teams. Everyone would be there as this was the end of the Monaco Grand Prix of 2017, so everyone thought that we could get together and celebrate at the club. "Sebb is there any dress code? " I said loudly as seb was in the shower "no I don't think so?" He paused "you can wear anything, anything workss" he continued "okay okay" I looked at my options and picked one wich I had but never wore before

It showed off my flower tattoo on my collar bone, I picked out a clutch that would be easy to bring and would fit my things. I quickly did my makeup as seb started getting dress, as I finally finished and looked at my self. I tried to match with some necklaces "too much? " I said to my self and took all the accessories off except for the rings "are we ready?" Seb said wrapping his arms around  my waist "sure am" I smiled as he kissed my temple.

We arrived at the club where they discussed for daysss "hey guys" he said waving towards the f1 drivers who are already partying with cups on their hands while he grabbed me closer to him by my waist "hey kimi, carlos,Alonso, lewis" I smiled at them slightly yelling as the music was louddd "heyyy seb , y/n" lewis smiled as the others followed "will everyone be here" "no some won't make it, but I know more will be here any minute" he said "love I'll get us some drinks, stay here with everyone" he whispered I nodded and he left. So I talked to everyone as slowly the others starts to pile in and I was surprised to see toto walk in since none of the other team principals came "wow many people actually came, I'm surprised that toto came though" I laughed "I made him" lewis chuckled "heres your drink, I bumped into some guys and got caught in a conversation" he laughed "yeah it's totally fine" I smiled and gave him a quick peck. As the club filled with more people the music got even louder and the longer we stayed many people are drunk or tipsy I was just tipsy and conscience seb is also tipsy "seb could you hold on to my drink,im going to the bathroom" I handed him my drink "should I come?" "Seb Ill be fine " I laughed it off as I disappeared in to the crowds.

As I finished my business in the bathroom I got out and bumped into someone, he was a random drunk guy or was it just Danny with a alcohol running through his system. "Oh y/n I didn't see you there I'm sorry" he laughed "yeah no problem, I'm fine" I laughed "but you seem drunk enough slow down on your drink big guy" we laughed "I'm not drunk just tipsy, I can control my self"

Seb's pov:
Alright that's long enough, I quickly went to the crowds and found her laughing with Danny. The music was too loud to hear their conversation, I didn't want to think negatively but it  seems like it's best if I watch from afar before stepping in.

Y/N pov:
I talked with Danny for a while before Seb coming to me he seems mad? But he was smiling to much... Or is it the alcohol I can't tell people's emotions when they are tipsy or drunk, so I just thought it was nothing "oh hi love" I smiled as he wrapped his hands around my waist but dangerously low "hello sweety... Danny" he smiled at Danny "hey Seb" Danny nodded "may I borrow this one" he said pulling me closer to him "sure I was about to leave anyway" Danny said waving at us. "Care to dance" he smiled "ofcourse" I smiled as he handed me back my drink, we walked towards the dance floor where people are grinding against each other and others are vibing singing and just enjoying their time. I would dance to the beat and my dress would ride up so what I'm doing here is risky but it's worth it in the end of the night, as the music changed to a slower tempo I pressed my self against him as my dress rides up even more, I could feel eyes on me but I shrugged it off but Seb hated that. He grabbed my waist and pressed me on him for as his growing bulge hit my ass "don't be naughty" he growled and left kisses down my neck "s- sebb" I panted "I want to show everyone you're mine" he sucked on my sweet spot as I whimper and bit my lip "s- seb not here p- please" I squeezed my thighs together to relive my self. Seb notices me squeezing my thighs so he wedged his hand on to my thigh and pulled them apart "let's go" he said pulling me out of the crowds and out to the parking lot.

He led us to our car and started to drive home, his eyes was drilled to the road , he didn't take his eyes off the road he seems mad at something but I couldn't put my hands on it. He would adjust his pants every so often "are you uncomfortable sebby?" I teased making him snap his head towards me "says someone who's been rubbing their thighs together" I loosened my seat belt facing him I took his belt and un bottoned his pants "what do you think you're doing?" He growled his hands gripped on the steering wheel "helping out" I collected my hair in a ponytail and tie it off before taking him in my hands before taking him in my mouth slowly bobbing my head while pumping "hands off" I nodded taking my hands off before I could react he pushed my head down to the base making me gag and moan "fuck" he groans using my hair as a guide my head at his pace "oh baby" he groans still keeping his eyes on the road. Finally he  twitches but still kept it in until we came to a stop he pushed my head all the way down shooting his load making me swallow it before letting me go "you should have done it earlier" he smirked as he fixed up a little before finally the light change back to green.