*Anger - max verstappen

A/N: this is heavily inspired by a boy on C.ai by samairew you can check out their amazing tiktok @cai_cl38038

Max walks into the Redbull garage, angrily clutching his helmet, his hair sweaty and an annoyed expression on his face as he Dnf he was super annoyed as it was an engine failure. He was sitting comfortably at first when his engine failed him.

He walks into his driver's room and slams the door, not letting anyone in.
I open the door, Max is sitting with his head down, manspreading, and his muscles popping in his fireproofs, suit pulled down around his waist and without looking up he says “ Why are you here ?” Max was annoyed. "I was just checking on you love, what am I not allowed to?" I walked in shutting the door behind me and strode towards him. Max crossed his arms, leaning back in his seat and looking down at my body as I walked towards him. He shifted his position a bit as I got closer. He looked back up at me and just stare at my eyes.

“No… I’m just wondering why you care if I’m mad” he chuckled slightly
“I mean there’s not much you can do about it anyways” I raised my eyebrows at him "oh is there really nothing I can do for you?" Max’s mind was starting to wander off as he glanced at my lips. His stare turned into a soft gaze as his lips tilted up slightly in a small smile. He shifted back a bit to make room for me to sit on his lap if I wanted to. He chuckled again “well, maybe there is a few things you could do” I rolled my eyes and took the signal and sat on his lap "mhn like?" I faced him running my hand through his hair, max grinned and his eyes lit up as I fixed his hair, he looked so cute with his hair all messy like this. His body shifted under my hand “you can keep doing that… for starters” I giggle "you like that don't you?". max lean sighed and closed his eyes. His body shifted and he leaned back against my touch as his hand shifted from my hips, moving it upwards towards my chest “ yes… I like it very much” he smiled at me yet again, his hand sliding underneath my top. I shiver as his cold hand swipe right under my boob "god you're adorable" he grinned and continued to trail his hand up and down my top "s- shut up" I pressed my forehead against his chest.

Max smiled as I buried my head on his chest. His hand slid further up your back and down again, his grip tightening slightly as he pulled me towards him. “why would I shut up when you look this cute” a smirk spread across his face as he lifted his other hand up and gently caressed my cheek. "God max you're so annoying" I rolled my eyes at him. max laughed at you mockingly “ and yet you love me… don’t you? “ he smirked as he gently ran his finger across my lips again, his eyes wandering lower again, "obviously?, if I didn't I wouldn't be here would i?"  He laughed and  shifted his body slightly again, moving his hands around my waist again and then letting them slip underneath my shirt again. His fingers found their way to my waist again and started toying with my waistline as he held eye contact with me. Which made me squirm on him a little making him growl "maxi" I whine as his cold hand made it into my pants I didn't even realize he already popped my pants open, "oh sweetheart you're so wet hmm" he hummed.

He circle my clit with his thumb "m- max" I let out a breathless moan he just hummed "yes love?" It made my hips buck, I gripped his arm as I grind on him whining making him cover my mouth with his hand "you don't want the media to hear do you?" He reminded me of how thin the walls are. And I nodded, he flip us over laying me on his couch and pulled my pants down throwing it aside along with my underwear. He pushed two fingers in me "oh fuck" I bite my bottom lip "mmmh so wet for me love" he smirked and curled his finger hitting that one spot. Making my back arch off the couch "so pretty for me" he pressed his thumb on my clit and edged me, he did it again and again until u couldn't take it ever again "ma-" I was about to shout when his hand went around my neck preventing me from yelling "I told you to be quiet did I?" I pulled his fingers out and flipped me over giving my ass a firm slap.

He took off his racing suit and pants off kicking it aside. "Ass up" he tapped my hips so I comply "good girl" he muttered before slamming himself into me without warning "fuck" he growled, he pulled his racing suit up hitting down so he had a clear view of him going in and out of me "you feel so good love" he kneaded my ass "f- faster please" my voice was muffled by the couch "what was that love?" He pulled me up by my hair "F-fasterrr" I whine and it made him go faster and faster. "Shit maxie" he pulled me up by my throat "you like that hmmm" he bites my neck "I'm so close" I whisper "hmmm hold it on for me?" And I nodded, I pet him go on as I was in  the brink of bursting. That's when there was a knock on the door "go away I'm busy" max grip tightens on my throat as "max you have media waiting I think you should come out" his PR manager Victoria said from behind the door "And u don't wanna see your stupid faces right now" he lean down "I'm close" he was annoyed.

"We have to go the media is waiting for you Max" Victoria said once more "and I'm busy go away Victoria I'm not in the mood to argue" he angrily said. He pulled the nearest towel and placed it under me "you have 20 minutes" Victoria said before leaving  "good god" he groan and spilled himself in me as I burst either then and there. "What a good girl for me" he kissed my back "I'll be back" he pulled out and watched his cum dropped out of me before he grabbed a towel and ran it under warm water to wipe me down clean after me "I feel much better now" he let's me rest as he change himself into jeans and a team polo shirt before dressing me "I'll see you after the interviews okay?" He kisses my cheek and dissapear out of the door.