*Dirty mind- Max verstappen

So today I'm going to take max to record a talking bull podcast with checo. I have been working with red bull for a very long time I have been max's "minder" or personal assistant and I have been dating max for about 2 years now. I have waited out and watched them especially max, I also have his time table with me so he could get on things on time, it was funny when he talked about Jimmy and sassy he wasn't wrong about them being very whiny not moany but it's alright. Everything went all normal it's going as planned until... "Who has the best spraying technique?" Checo smiled reading off the card "With champagne...?" He looked absolutely confused and looked at us for confirmation, he quickly laughed as he realized what he just said so he laughed and covered his mouth. Checo on the other hand just started to laugh awkwardly "erm... " Checo tried not to make it even more awkward and decided to cover it by drinking a can of red bull, max on the other hand was laughing and looking towards the crew's direction catching my eyes while he scanned the room before speaking up "okay we have to re do that... We cannot use that... We cannot use that" he finally made us all break into laughter as he looked towards me who was laughing silently in the crowd.

After the podcast ended we walked out with Checo as well and talked about lance forgetting his pass and he wasn't allowed to come in the paddock and I accompanied max to a little media "what was that all about" I laughed at him "what, which one?" He looked at me sipping his left over Red Bull from the podcast "the champagne one" I laughed as we reached his room "I just wanted to make sure... " I raised an eyebrow at him "so what were you thinking about other than a champagne spray?" His head snapped towards me as I closed the door behind me "well... Maybe it has something to do with you" he smirked at me as he starts to change out into his gear "what about me?, I was just watching you" I smiled innocently "sure you are" he walked towards me kissing me on the lips "if I win today, you'll see who has the best spraying technique" he winked "goodluck" I smiled pulling him down for a kiss before leaving his room back to the garage with the rest of the crew. I was actually really hoping for his win tonight. I know even if it's just a podium he would do it so I just pray on my life that he would at least get a podium, I believe in him I believe he could do it.

Finally the flag was waving in the air and I knew max got p1, I was literally about to piss myself a few times but we managed and max got p1. I jumped as they announced it, I waited with the crew outside I came out to congratulate him with the other and he ran and hugged the crew before finding me in the crew crowd giving me a big kiss "congrats maxie" I smiled "thank you" he kisses my cheeks "don't forget about your promise" I winked "oh trust me I won't" he smiled and ruffled my hair and left to go to the podium. He stood up there spraying each other making them soak and covered in Champaig, I smiled at him in the crowd watching him from below happy for him. I waited in front of his room since I would have to accompany him for the media I know they are already waiting in front of the garage and waiting for anyone they could interview for the post race. "Max come on we have to move" I said my back against the door "one moment"I heard his muffled voice, I watched some instagram reels and posted and just to see updates and liked some posts from the F1 instagram. I was so caught up in my world that I didn't hear the door unlock so I fell back and Max caught me "are you okay?" He said as he helped me stand up straight "yeah I was leaning against the door" I smiled a little embarrassed, I closed my phone and signed towards the door "shall we? , they are waiting" he nodded as we walked out "sure" he kissed the top of my head. We walked and got into a post race interview and a few more media interviews.

After a good hand of media and post-race we went back to our hotel, he quickly push me on to the bed and started to kiss me as his hand run down into my pants rubbing circles on to my panties "M- Maxx" I whine making him bite down on my bottom lip "mmmm you like that?" He growled as he pressed down on my bud "G- god yes" I moaned arching my back in pleasure "I'll show you who has the best spraying techniques" he mumbled against my neck as he pulled my pants and panties off me . He plunged tow finger in me curling it and driving it in me deeper and deeper "Max... Don't stop" I whined "don't cum before I say so" he warned as I clech around his fingers "Max pleaseee I can't take it" I sobbed as he drills in deeper and stopping all motion as I was just about to cum "wh- what was that for?" I said as I rub my thighs together trying to maintain the pleasure but he just wedge his hand between my legs spreading it apart "because you were about to cum" he growled "that's un fair" I whine. Before I could say anything further he plunged his fingers back in me "Th- NgGhHh" I moaned as he twist and brushed over my G-Spots building my orgasm once more "that's it I found you're sweet sweet spot" he grinned as I arch my back my nails digging into his forearm "verdammt", I groan as I clech around him as I try to keep it in " don't cum yet" he smirked as he made me whine sob and beg more "Pleasee max pleaseee" I cried out "come for me" he wisper sending me off the edge making me squirt all over his arm "good girl" he praises "your what? 3rd time squirting?" He Chukeld darkly "now you know who has the best squirting techniques right?" He smirked as he belt my shaking legs down "b- best orgasm so far" I smirked at him making him roll his eyes "you won't walk today" he grinned as he went to take a shower.