! not good enough... - Lando Norris

A/n : there's more coming, just saying.
(Bigg thanks to imoowla on tiktok)

I have been with Lando for two years now, he isn't perfect but I always say he is way out of my league. He's a famous successful F1 driver while I am just finishing my collage, he's been helping me finish my collage and pursue my dream as a model. And I could say he is a huge help giving me a chance to become a model and I couldn't do it without him.

I have a very busy schedule with college and stuff but I do make some time to come and visit him at races and today I'm standing in Brazil. I'm here just to surprise him I told him I couldn't make it last second but I came anyway, I want to surprise him for once but I want him to see me after the race. As I watched him i realized that he had another girl with him. I didn't mind at first but as he pulled up and won she gave him a kiss on his helmet and I stood in the crowd frozen and heartbroken. I told the team not to tell Lando I was here but seeing this happen in front of me absolutely broke me into a million pieces. I know he isn't perfect he makes mistakes but this isn't something I could just forget about, I didn't dare tell him I was here but I have a feeling he knows I'm here.

I took a step back and got out of there I walked back into the garage feeling nauseous, asking myself if I just played. I took off a few days off college so I could see him every few weeks, am I wasting my time? Should I stay? Or should I leave. I argued with my own mind for a while, I didn't even go out to watch their celebration. I tried to distract myself by going to a bar with the other WAGS that night and I didn't get the memo that everyone would be there and I saw Lando come in his arm wrapped around another girl with a huge grin on his face. He can be a jerk sometimes but I never would've imagined he could be this cruel, I avoid him all night I could see every one looking at me with Sympathy. Lily approached me with a sad look "we thought you two was over, well he didn't say anything we just assumed you two was over" she sat next to me "we were never over. I have a feeling this isn't his first time" I slumped "well yeah, alex told me. We all thought you two had a weird on and off relationship" I shook my head "no... We had a normal relationship, we've never broken up before... Never thought about it either" I fan my eyes "don't cry about it, he isn't worth it" she made me laugh a little "god I can't cry I did my make up sooo good" I looked up and fanned my eyes "come dance with us" she dragged my hand to talk to the others

Everyone around me said sorry that they didn't know and would've told me earlier if they knew that he was cheating on me but again I can't blame them they didn't know and it's also part of my fault to trust someone with such a reputation. I thought he is one of them who is willing to put away status only to find out that status is his number one priority, and that absolutely destroyed me. But knowing that I have many supporters around me made me feel a little more comfortable. And now is the decision to keep him or not starts to come to mind, and a part of me is screaming not to leave and how he's human and makes mistakes but most of me is also screaming to leave him behind there's better people than him. But that tiny part that wants me to stay is making me questions my self more on why do I still want him after what the hell just happened between us right now, but what he's done is unacceptable and I am tired of his bullshit that he's done over the years weather it's during our talking stage or during our relationship itself. i wont just 'forget about it' even if i usually say that I'm mostly unbothered  most of the time. I myself never thought that this would end this way, I always thought that he loved me dearly but everything was just a lie and I fell into that stupid lie. 

To him this was all just a game, all a game of who's on top and who is the better one. And to me I took this as something real, I never thought that he could be one of those people who chose popularity over love. But now I'm standing here and I see that he is those people and I made a mistake, I will never forgive him for this. I walked out of the Club early and went back to my hotel room, I don't see Lando the rest of the night until I got a text damn text after I saw him leave with a girl to his room to his bed where I should've been. 

Since then I never Looked back at our relationship, it wasn't going anywhere