*we'll continue this later-Daniel Ricciardo

A/N: I'm sorry but I have to its been stuck in my head and now I would never be able to get rid of it ... Like ever.
•Choose name: Jeslyn Lillian Jackson

It's race day and I watched Daniel, I was watching him race as I was nervous with the outcome. Anything could happen to him and I wish for the best or at least score in the points, he already has a dnf in Australia, but during the 5th lap I saw Daniel pull over "what?" I looked around at the others "what the fuck?? What's wrong" I waited for someone to explain "something is wrong with his breaks" one of the engineers answered , I heard through the radio that Daniel was pissed I quickly went to wait for him to come back to the garage.

He came to the garage absolutely done for, oh he was pissed he was mad and passed me and went straight to his room, I followed him "Danny" I said as I head shuffling behind the door before it opened. He looks hot in his fire proof, his suit down to his waist, his messy helmets hair  "are you okay?" I said as I was a little concerned "I fucking failed, it's useless" he said turning around to sit on the couch "noo,you did well dan you did really well" I followed in closing the door behind me while I scan the room, everything was trashed. Even his uniform  and spares are on the floor I mean everything like his hats shirt boxer even the chair  is laying around the floor "why don't you get changed and I'll clean up?" I sighed "I don't want to" "dan you'll need to go up front for the post race" I said as I started picking up some of his stuff "I don't want to go out" he huffed "I'll change you if you are being so stubborn" I said continued to picking up things off the ground and placing it on the table "I know where you are looking" I said as he was awfully quite, I knew his eyes was looking at my ass since my the skirt with dan made me wear it was a little too short. "you know damn well I am" he practically growld "change" I said holding up his red bull uniform "i don't want to they can eat shit" he complain "well I'd do it for you" I sat on his lap straddling him taking off his fire proof  after it's completely of he wrapped his arms around me, he place his head on my chest as I fixed his curls. He started to kiss my tits as his hand knitted my ass making me shift a little which made daniel groan "focus Danny focus" I said as I tried to put his shirt on.

After much convincing I got it on, and I got off him and got on my knees and I took his suit off. As it was fully off I slowly took off his  pants and I kissed his hard on that is still in his boxer's and kissed the insides of his thighs  making a soft groan leave his mouth, as I gave his hard on one last kiss and right as I was about to pull away he grabbed my face by the chin "oh you're not going to leave me like this" he said pushing his boxers down with his free hand, he put his tip on my lips as I smirked "open up princess" I gave in and opens up "suck it" he said as I try and take him whole, I would pump  what ever is left "oh I know you can take me whole" he smirked as I take my hands of letting him face fuck me.

Low moans and growls came out of his mouth. turning me on even more than I am, as he was still in me a knock on the door was heard "yeah?" Daniel said as he held me there "we need you soon" a muffled voice said "how much time do I have? " he said as a small wimper left his mouth as I pulled out licking his slit "we will need you in about 20 minutes max" the muffled voice said "ohh~ okay I'll be there" the oh came out more like a moan as sucked his tip "okay see you soon Daniel" he hesitate a bit and made sure he was gone before he started talking "why did you do that huh" he said shoving me back down as he guided me up and down. He held me down as he shot his load in my mouth "good girl " he smiled pulling up his boxers and his pants, "take your panties off" i paused "what?" He smirks "dont make me repeat myself" he came closer,he shoved his hand under my skirt as he ripped my panties. I gave an audible gasp "Daniel" I frowned "you took too long" he smiles soving my panties in his pocket. Then we quickly went out to the garage and went out he knew reporters are already out waiting but before he went to the reporter he smiled and said "well continue this later" he wink as I licked my lips.