! I don't think so - Daniel Ricciardo

This is dedicated for the shifter girlies!! Enjoyyy

It was our 5th anniversary and i am currently watching him race hopefully bringing home some points or a trophy home. I happily cheered him on "let's go Danny" I mumbled under my breath every time he managed to climb up closer and closer towards the podium, I was practically praying while I sat on the edge of the seat hoping to God he would get this home race. I was in the zone my leg bounce up and down in anticipation as I watched the race closely I pray that he will make it to the end without any problem. Hoping to God that luck is on our side today, hoping there won't be any failure and no accident.

Once he finally did it I jumped and cried as I ran toward him "good job my love...i can never be more proud of your accomplishments" I grinned hugging him sooo tightly I didn't want to ever let him go "I'm so so so proud of you" while tears streamed down my face "thank you sweetheart, you're my biggest supporter" he grinned happily patting my head and left to get on the podium. I couldn't help but be happy that he got a podium at his home race and on our anniversary, the best gift I could ever ask for. The way he looked so happy to win the way he smiled and the way his eyes looked so full of life while I looked up at him no words could ever describe how proud I am, I watched him grow into the man I love and the man the world loves.

Later that night we went on a beautiful dinner and sat down on the beach for sunset "you know I wished that time would stop every time we were together" he smiled happily as we watched the sun go down, I laughed "if that happens I think we will never grow old" I looked at him "of course, you're always with me no matter what" he stood up and ran down the beach and into the waters and I follow running after him "wait up big guy" I giggle the water wash up to the shore "Daniel" I gasp as he splash water on me it was very very cold "I just got my make up done" I kicked the water splashing everywhere on him and made him shiver as the cold water made contact with his face.

He laughed and picked me up "you don't understand how beautiful you are" and practically threw me into the water "oh my god it's sooo cold" I gasp as I stood up completely soaked through "I swear to God Daniel" I ran after him and dragged him down into the water "how do you like it" I stood up and walked away from him "it's really nice like the ice bath I take" he pulled me back down with him, and he laughs "but I must say it's muchhh better when I'm with you" he kisses my cheek over and over again "don't think this is the end of it Danny" I frown and splash more water on him salt water getting into his mouth "my god its in my mouth" he tried to spit out the taste of salt water.

I laughed and he got payback as he splashed water and some got into my mouth "karma" he laughed picking me up "oh fuck it's so colddd" I shiver "I know I know" he walked us up to our spot and gave me a towel to dry up "what about you? You'll get sick?" I offered him my towel "it's alright I'll be fine baby, I'm stronger than you are" he wink "god you're so annoying" I grabbed a hand full of sand and chucked it at him "so sand fight it is" he grabbed sand and threw it at me, we had so much fun playing around making sand castles and having some sand fight. I prayed to God that this day will never ever end and I want to stay here forever in his arms, his love, his presence. I could never want anything else I just wanted to be with him just to be next to him is all I could ever wish for and now I have it right in front of my own eyes. He's all mine and mine only to have to love to cherish and to hold, I happily look up at the sky to see it covered in beautiful stars scattered all across the dark sky "woah so pretty" I mumbled amazed by how the stars sparked against the dark sky.

"Pretty isn't it?" He laughed as he stares at me "very beautiful" I smile in content as I gaze upon the sky "do you think I love you in every universe?" He asked and I looked at him "maybe?" I tilt my head "then I promise to love you in in every universe" he grinned "I don't think so" I mumbled under my breath without him hearing me and I close my eyes.... *beep* *beep* *beep* my alarm blaire loudly making me sit up and I looked down at my hands "fuckk" I groan rubbing my eyes, I looked around at my room my eyes landed on the calendar and reminding me it's race weekend and I have to get ready for the paddock "I'm back huh?" I walked my self to the bathroom and started to get ready for the paddock.

I walked to the paddock the hot sun shining down on us, I got my self a good seat at McLaren and I watched the race happily. By the end of the race I saw Daniel standing on the podium happily cheering reminding me of my shift last night "then I promise to love you in every universe" I sighed softly "I don't think so" I mumbled as I stare at him "maybe in another universe huh?" I sighed sadly as I wish he does love me in every universe like he promise me.