! reunited- Lando Norris

I was in my room getting ready for a nice night out with my boyfriend, I have been waiting for him to come back from racing to take me out for a nice little date, I don't mind enjoying a small  quiet date instead of a hard core expensive dinner. I heard the door creak open revealing my beautiful boy "hi beautiful" he smiles as he kisses my cheek "hi cutie" I giggle as I kiss his cheek, "are you ready for a long night?" He smiled as he handed me a rose "of course" I smile receiving the single rose he gave "you're so beautiful" he took my hand and brought me to the car.

We spend most of our time in the car and sang to our favorite songs as we yell and laugh our butt off while the full moon shines brightly over us, we sang 'location unknown' what we call our song. I happily enjoyed the moment with him as we drove around the City just enjoying his company "I love you so much, I wish I could come with you every day"  I huffed as I stared out of the window into the stars "I wish sweetheart but we have our own world" I look at him sadly "come" he smile as he parked and dragged me out and brought me to the beach.

"So beautiful" I said in awe while I looked up at the night sky where stars scattered across the sky. We stayed quiet while he held my hand  while we sat on the beach watching the night sky just loving his presence where he turned to me and cupped my face "do you think we're lovers in every universe?" He smiled softly and looked into my eyes I placed my hand on top of him "every universe" I smiled as my eyes watered.

*beep beep beep*

I jumped up and rubbed my eyes feeling tears staining my cheeks realizing everything was a dream. I got myself up and ready I smiled as I passed a picture of lando smiling while holding his trophy while I gave him a kiss on the cheek, my eyes watered but I got ready and left my house, I turned the radio on and our song played and I sang along quietly as something felt missing.

I pulled up and walked towards a grave holding a bouquet of flowers, I sat next to his grave I traced over his name 'Lando Norris' I smiled remembering our relationship I touched the necklace he gave back then "we are lovers in every universe,happy anniversary lando" I smile as tears ran down my face "I would travel every universe just to see you, and I love you in every single one of them" I Pat his grave "only there they get a happy ending" I smile and placed the Boquet of flowers on his grave "it's been 2 years lando I miss you every day, and it doesn't get better like you promised me" I sobbed "Carlos and Daniel miss you soooo much" I sniffle "there's this new kid... Oscar piastry he looks like you acts just like you, I wish you could meet, he you would've loved him" I wiped away my tears "I love you...you idiot" I held the necklace he gave,my chest aches as I cried more and more before I decided to drive home I wasn't paying attention to the lights when the last thing I heard is a loud honk before I felt everything go to black.

I opened my eyes to see what happened and all I saw was lando "sweetheart you alright?" He sighed lending his hand "lando?" I said in shock "yes sweetheart?" He tilted his head "come with me" he smiled and dragged me off and brought me to our favorite place "lando? Where are we?" I turned to him "paradise... " he held my hand tightly and I smiled as I felt his comfort "we are always together in every universe" he smile "every single one" I replied "I miss you so much but I never thought we would be reunited this early, I wanted you to live your life before coming to me and tell me stories" he smile "but I don't mind having you back into my arms again... " I looked up at him "you don't know how lonely I was without you, I can't live without you and I took that seriusly" I sighed squeezing his hand

-third person-

"Y/N YOU IDIOT" he cried standing next to her grave "first lando now you? You too? ” he sobbed while Carlos stood next to Daniel quietly as they promised lando to take care of me while he's gone "I should've accompanied her to the grave" Carlos mutter as he cried. "Y/n, I guess it's true you can't live without him. Without that idiot" Daniel laughed a little while he continues to cry, "Ill miss you" he places flowers on her grave next to lando "please take care of each other?" Carlo's smile placing flowers on our graves "same day same ending just different year" Daniel sighed "we love you two idiots, I'll miss both of you, running around the paddock like nothing else matters in this world" Carlos smile "I'll miss her baking" Daniel joked wiping his eyes "I'm sorry I can't keep you safe" Daniel wisper before they finally left