*after party - Max verstappen

It is after the Abu Dhabi grand Prix and we are going to an after party in the amber lounge. "Maxie will this do?" I said showing myself him "isn't it a little too small sweetheart?" He said trailing his eyes from the bottom to the top as  she walked up to me "did you bring anything else? " he stood in front of me as he pulled me closer to him while grabbing my ass "it's no good, they are shorter than this some even smaller" I shrugged "well then this will do" he nodded, "I cupped his face with my hands pulling him down for a quick kiss before I went back to grabb my things.

When we arrived there I started to look around and spotted a few people I know like Pierre, lando, Danny was there, they party started and I quickly left to the bar and grabbed some drinks. I came back to max who was talking to a girl and I hated how touchy she was towards max and I could tell that that girl is already wasted as she tried to grind against him, I scoffed and I watched them from a far while I down about about 3 shots. I wasn't drunk yet just felt fussy and all my filter has gone to 0, with all the alcohol running through my system i finally walked up to them. max's attention quickly moved towards me fully, I sent a wink towards and watched him as he smirked, I walked up to pierre who was close by just to mess with Max a little. " hey how is going?" Pierre smiled holding a red cup in one of his hands "I'm alright" I smiled, we talked for awhile before he excused himself as I walked up to max , he was annoyed but the girl would walk around following him like a lost puppy "hi sweetie" he smirked grabbing my face by the chin pulling me in to a kiss "hey maxie" I smiled as I saw the girl's face turn into a disgusted frown "where have you been? " he said pulling me close to him by my waist "I have been walking around and talked with a few people" I smiled up at him "oh is that so" he lower his head kissing my neck  "max come let's dance" I said leading him as the girl kept following even with a little more distance. During on the dance floor this time I grind on him as the girl watches, jealousy was plastered across her face as max didnt want to touch her at all and here I am grinding against him as he held on my waist. After a little bit I could feel him grow under me and he pulled me up by my chin making me stand up straight as his body pressed against him "let's get back to the hotel?" He whisper in to my ears as i nodded.

He brought us back to the hotel and quickly shuts the door and picked me up "max" I sequel in surprise "trust me" he said looking up at me, I quickly look down cupping his face as I kissed him before he lay me down on the bed , he smiled against my lips as he took off his belt before he pushed them down leaving him in his boxers. He pressed his forehead against mine as he wedged himself bertween my legs, he pulled me closer and my dress hitched and his hard on hit my clothed clit "fuck" I whined "Mhm you like that" he smirked as he messaged my inner thigh making me squirm as I'm all sensitive. "So responsive" he smirk as he moved his thumb and pressed on my clit making me whimper "fuck max" I cried "My girl is so sensitive" he tease moving my panties aside and plunged his fingers deep in me his lip brushes against my ear "like it when I curl it dont you" he wisper seductively "yeah.... Right there" I whimper.  I wiggle around making him pin my waist down "soo greedy be patient" he smiles and slowed his pace  Scissoring my entrance prepping me up for him "you ready?" He pulled his finger out and replaced it with his cock "please I need you don't tease me" I almost cried as he used the tip of his cock to tease me "what was that?" He grinned "I NEED YOU PLEA-" before I could plead more he hoved him in me making me gasp for air "oh come on it is still half of me" he rolled his eyes "move" I nodded. He moved thrusting harder and deeper until I took all of him "Max!" I squeal arching my back lifting off the bed "yes sweetheart?" He easily turned me over to my stomach pushing my head down into the pillow "fuckk" I cried out wiggling my butt for more but he didn't like it and gave my ass a hard slap making me jolt forward "stay still won't you?" He pulled me up by my hair "y- yes" I whined out "good girl" he grinned and put me down.

He picked up his pace and I was getting really close "max I'm so close" I whimper "me too" he grunted moving his hand down to stimulate my clit making me jolt forward once more and clench down around him "oh fuck so tight" he grunted his thrust getting sloppier and sloppier each thrust "cum for me sweetheart" I cummed right as he gave me permission "good girl" he grunted and thrusted a few times before finally pulling out and cummed on my back. "Stay here" he orders and leaves to grab a wet rag to clean us up "such a good girl for me" he praised as he cleaned me up "was i too harsh?" He whispered and pulled me into his arms "no just perfect" I smiled tired and spent "tell me if I'm too harsh on you okay?" I nodded my eyes closed and started to drift off into deep sleep.