Regulus Black.

When Regulus Arcturus Black walked into the cave, he knew he wouldn't be walking back out. Somewhere deep inside, he knew what was going to happen to him. And he was okay with it.

The waves crashed against the cliff walls around him and the wind was so loud it was screaming. But Regulus stayed calm.

When Kreacher led him towards the rocky cliff walls, he followed without comment.

Kreacher jumped into the water and Regulus followed, the water soaking his clothes instantly and sending a chill deep into his bones. The smell of seaweed and salt filled his nose and he coughed and spluttered as the waves caused the water to get into his mouth.

Regulus followed Kreacher further into the tunnel, Kreacher using his magic to create a string of lights leading the way. They had been swimming for a while before Kreacher found the spot to stop. A few rocky steps lead into a large cave. The two climbed the stairs slipping slightly on the wet rocks. Regulus watched as Kreacher stopped to think, looking around the cave for something. His skin had gone numb from the cold but he didn't bother drying himself off, letting the icy water drip from his clothes into the rocks below.

Kreacher placed his hand on one of the rocks, turning to look at Regulus. And Regulus understood what he was going to say before he even opened his mouth. He pulled a dagger - a birthday present from Bellatrix years ago - out of his pocket and placed it against his thumb before smearing the crimson blood across the cave walls.

An archway appeared where the rocks once stood and Kreacher walked through it, reaching to grip Regulus' hand.

Through the archway was a huge lake with water so dark Regulus couldn't see into it. This cave seemed to be unnaturally cold, and darker than the previous cave. There was a smell that filled the air that was familiar but Regulus couldn't quite place.

There was no light in the cave other than a green fog floating in the middle of the lake. The two walked along the edge of the cave, Kreacher warning Regulus not to touch the water. They walked along, pressed against the walls for what felt like hours, the only sound between them was the sound of their feet against the wet rocks and the slight quiver of Kreachers breathing.

Kreacher stopped suddenly, snapping his fingers and then there was a shiny green chain in the air, leading into the water. Regulus gave it a slight tug and the chain coiled itself up, pulling something along the water as it did so.

The tiny rickety boat stopped against the rocks where Regulus and Kreacher were stood. Kreacher climbed onto it first, keeping hold of Regulus' hand so they could both keep balance when the boat shook.

Although the boat looked as though it would fall apart any minute, Regulus trusted that it would take him where he needed to go. The boat set off as soon as they were both sat in it, sailing across the water without making a sound. Soon, Regulus could not see the cave walls around him, only the darkness of the water. And he refused to look over the edge of the boat, not wanting to see what the Dark Lord had waiting for anyone who would attempt to get to the horcrux.