Pansy X Hermione

"I'm... I'm sorry Ron, but I'm in a relationship," Hermione said softly. Sure, she loved Ron. But just platonicaly. And even if she wasn't dating someone, she'd still turn him down. They were just friends.

"oh.. Okay... Who is he?" Ron replied, his voice was thick with emotion, but he coughed to hide it.

"um... I'm not ready to tell people right now."

Ron nodded and they walked towards the great Hall for dinner where  they met Harry taking to Ginny and Neville.

"hey guys." Harry smiled at them when they sat next to him. "what's up?"

"nothi-"

"HERMIONE'S IN A RELATIONSHIP!" Ron shouted. The chatter on the gryfindore table quietened down and. Soon everyone was staring at the girl.

Hermione felt her skin prickle as all the eyes were on her, and she knew her friends in slytherin were looking as well.

"who is he?"

Her heart was beating faster with each breath.

"do we know him?"

Her breathing was coming heavy and it felt like her lungs weren't letting enough air in.

"guys! It might not be a guy!"

She was shaking, her legs too weak to stand on and walk away.

"don't be stupid, if Hermione was gay she would have told us."

The room was spinning and she felt like she was going to be sick.

There was a shout from the table and suddenly there was two people knelt down infront of her.

"Hermione? Can you hear me?" a voice said, and Hermione could recognise it as Theodore Nott.

"bathroom... Sick..." she mumbled and she heard Blaise next to Theo.

"well shit.... Look, Pansy and Draco have gone to his room, you can rest in there until you feel better, alright?"

Hermione started to nod, but stopped when lights flashed in front of her eyes. She could vaguely hear the other gryfindores shouting that she was dating a slytherin. They were shouting questions to Hermione, and questions to the boys. Ron and Harry were just sat, staring at the three of them.

"'Mione, can you stand?" Theo asked again, but when she tried to stand the whole room spun and she fell forwards, straight into Blaise.

"sorry" she mumbled. Next thing she knows she's crying. "I don't know why I'm crying" she said against his shoulder.

"that's okay darling. Listen, I'm going to carry you okay? We will take you out towards the dungeons where it's a bit quieter and you can catch your breath, does that sound okay to you?"

Hermione nodded and felt the boy pick her up bridal style. She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face into his shoulder to block out the lights of the room.

Theo was walking along next to them, talking to Blaise. Hermione couldn't hear it. She could only hear white noise. And then nothing.

The next thing Hermione knew, she was laying on a soft surface. She opened her eyes and saw that it was a bed. Someone was sat on the bed next to her. Hermione blinked to get her eyes to focus and realised it was Pansy.

"hey" she said gently. Pansy smiled and held her hand.

"hey, how are you feeling?" she whispered.

"better. What happened?"

"well, we were all at the great Hall and we heard Weasley yell that you were in a relationship. I knew you don't like it when you get too much attention all to yourself so I knew you were about to panic. I wanted to go over to you and make sure you were okay, but Draco told me I'd probably kiss you to make it better but that would just make things worse... "