Draco X Harry

Stupid Potter with his stupid broom and stupid scar and stupid hair and stupid eyes and stupid-

"Draco? Hello? Are you listening? Blaise he's not listening"

And stupid Pansy for interrupting my thinking.

"what do you want, Pansy?" he asked as calmly as he could. He couldn't anger her, especially as she seemed rather moody this year.

"I was asking you if you've asked anyone to the triwizarding ball yet" she said, while fluttering her eyelashes at him.

No

"yes" he replied. Pansy stopped flirting--or whatever you would call that- and sat up straighter.

"Draco, don't lie to me. What's bothering you today? You haven't even yelled at me for trying to annoy you with the flirting."

"I got annoyed by the flirting!" Blaise butted in.

"yes Blaise, but that's because you have a crush on one of us. We just don't know which one" Draco said back. The darker skinned boy huffed and layed back on his bed.

"anyway, what's bothering you?" Pansy asked again. She really wasn't letting it go.

It's stupid Potter.

"it's nothing really... Actually, I want to ask you guys something." he said sudden courage filled him.

Pansy perked up at this, she knew something was bothering him.

"Blaise, whenever you look at whichever one of us it is you have the crush on, do you ever feel a horrible horrible pain in your chest, and you just want to be with them all the time and you know that you like them, and you just want them to be happy but you know that they'll never like you back? " he blurted out with one breath. Blaise looked taken aback.

"first off, that's called being in love. Second off, who do you like?"

"umm... Noone?" Draco said meekly. He knew it was a bad idea to speak up.

"you should ask him to the dance!" Pansy said. Of course she knew it was a boy. I mean, she somehow knows everything.

"I am not asking Potter to the dance!" Draco said outraged.

Well shit.

A smirk grew on the girls face and she slowly stood up and walked out of the dormitory.

"Pansy! Come back!" Draco shouted after her. But of course she didn't listen.

"Ilikebothofyou" Blaise muttered from his bed.

"pardon?" Draco asked. He hadn't heard a word that was said. Blaise sat up and took a deep breath.

"I said, I like both you and Pansy. Like, I want to date you both. At the same time." he said slower. Draco just looked at him confused.
"never mind" he said and walked towards the bathroom.

Odd Draco thought to himself. Then he walked out to find Pansy.

~×~

When Draco finally found Parkinson, she was in the library holding a book and grinning.

"what's that?" he asked pointing at the book in her hand.

"a book." she replied. Smart ass.

"no, I meant what's that book about" he rephrased. She shoved it back onto the bookshelf next to her and shrugged.

"I got it to help with potions, but its only helpful if you're in first year" she explained. They walked over to a table and Pansy suddenly dropped her bag, causing everything inside it to spill out.