Teddy X James

James walked straight into his flat and fell face first onto his sofa. He had a tough day at work and just needed sleep. Where's Teddy? He thought to himself, pushing himself onto his elbows to look around the room.

The sound of running water came from the bathroom.
James was too tired to stay up, so he ended up falling asleep on the sofa.

He woke up to someone whispering his name and fingers running through his hair.

"James? Jamie! Wake up!" Teddy whispered. James opened his eyes and saw his love in front of him. He smiled sleepily at his partner.

"rough day?"
"yeah" James yawned, he sat up a bit and rested his head on Teddy's shoulder. He was about to close his eyes again when he pulled back and looked at the gryffindor jumper Teddy was wearing.

"is that my jumper?" James whispered. Teddy blushed a little and played with the sleeves.
"um, yeah. It's comfy" came the reply, hair turning pink showing embarrassment. James smiled.

He leaned forward and placed a small kiss on Teddys lips, still smiling.
"I love you, you know that?" he said, pulling away. Teddy smiled at him.

"I know"

__________________

A/N omg this is tiny, but I wanted to do a Jeddy because I honestly love them so much lmao.