James X Lily

Lily Evans ran into the gryffindor Common room with her hair a mess and eyes wide. Sirius Black looked up from the sofa he was sat on.

"everything okay?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Lily looked at him and pointed a finger in his face.

"where is your boyfriend?" she asked. Sirius looked around the room in a panic, he wasn't out yet. The only people who knew he was gay were Lily and Remus. And Lily only knew because she'd walked in on them kissing onetime. Luckly there was no one else in the room.

" I don't know, why?" he sat up and rubed his eyes. He'd fallen asleep on the sofa, and the last time he remembered, Remus was with him.

"I just- I need to talk to him" Lily flopped onto the sofa next to Sirius and groaned.

"just tell me. Remus will probably tell me later anyway, so you might as well tell me now" he said. Lily almost laughed.

"okay, fine. I think I might - and I can't stress this enough - might have a crush on Potter" she said. Sirius let out a laugh before he realised she was serious.

"hold up, you Lily Evans Has a crush on James?!?" he leaned back and ran a hand though his long hair. Lily groaned and placed her head in her hands.

"I know! What has happened to me?" she asked quietly. Suddenly Sirius sat forward and grabbed Lilys hand.

"I have a plan" he whispered. Lily raised an eyebrow at him.
"we pretend to date!" he exclaimed. Lilly rolled her eyes.

"and we'd do that because...?"
"I think it'd be funny"

Lily thought for a second before a smile formed on her lips.

"you're right. I guess it would be kinda fun. Remus will know somethings up though"
"we'll tell him about it next time we see him. We need to start the plan out now."
"okay, right..."

They came up with a plan to scare James with thinking Sirius and Lily were dating. The first thing to do was to hang out more. Which was why they had decided to stay on the sofa in the common room.

The plan was to just talk until James came back, and make it seem like they were getting along. But then they got tired. So now the plan was to cuddle up together.

That is why James walked in to the common room and almost had a heart attack. Laying on the sofa was Sirius and Lily. But they were cuddling!

Sirius had his arm around Lilys waist and Lily was laying on top of Sirius, with her hand in his chest. James stormed into his dorm room, slamming the door loud enough to wake them.

Sirius looked at lily and grinned sleepily.
"I think he saw" he said yawning. Lily nodded in agreement. They both went to their beds.

A lot of yelling came from the boys room that night.

————————

The next morning, Sirius and Lily met up before breakfast. Sirius had told Remus what was happening that night and he was fine with it.

They had decided to walk into the great Hall together holding hands. Lily was a bit nervous, but Sirius has reassured her.

As they walked to the hall (not holding hands yet) they talked about what happened last night.

"there was so much shouting" lily laughed and Sirius groaned.
"I know, he didn't even look at me this morning" they laughed for the rest of the way until they got to the great hall.

"are you sure he's in there?" lily asked nervously. Sirius took her hand confidently and smiled.
"I'm sure. I asked Remus to keep him there, plus he never misses a meal" they laughed as they walked in.

They headed towards the gryffindor table and James glared at them. They sat down next to each other, just a tad too close and began eating.

"so, are you guys a thing now?" Remus asked. Sirius looked over at lily and moved some of her hair out of her eye.
"yeah, we are" Lily blushed.

James dropped his fork.

"well, go on then!" Remus said. The 'couple' looked at him confused.
"kiss!"

James choked on his pumpkin juice.

Sirius leaned forward towards lily.
Come on James he thought to himself

Hurry up and stop us Lily thought.

Just as their lips were about to touch, James pushed Sirius away and shouted "ENOUGH"

They all sat in silence for a seccond, then Sirius, Lily, and Remus caught each others eye and all burst out laughing.

James looked at them confused, until Lily turned to him.

"you really think I'd date that!" she said, before laughing again.

"I know, James. I mean, she's not even my type"

They all laughed and after a while, James joined in.

"wait, why did you do it anyway?" he asked confused. Lily have Sirius a look and he smiled at her.

Before anyone could say anything, Lily had leaned forward and kissed James. Right on the lips. When they pulled away, James was wide-eyed with shock. He just looked at Lily, who smiled back.

"oh"

Lily giggled again.

————————

A/N  not actually sure if I like this but whatever.