Draco X Harry

A/n more drarry because it is one of my favourite ships and if you disagree, then I respect your desocion.

Even if it's entirely wrong (:

This is an au where voldemort doesn't exist, so the maruderers are alive, harry doesn't have the scar, and he's also friends with d
Draco because lily convinced him to give Draco a shot..

They're in 6th year in this.

It's the summer holidays, Harry absolutely loved these. Of course, with moony as his defence against the dark arts teacher, his parents already knew everything. Which was a good thing...

...Sometimes.

Harrys currently sat on the hogwarts express. Hermiones fallen asleep with a book in her hand. Ron's casting spells at the crumbs from his last snack to make them change colour. And Draco was asleep on with his head on Harrys lap, who was brushing his hand through the blonds hair.

They were all quite sleepy, but they were almost home, and that was a good thing.

There was a quiet knock at the compartment door and Remus peeked his head through. When he saw Draco on Harrys knees, he smiled a bit and cleared his throat.
"wake these two and tell them we're almost home" he said before leaving to go back to the teachers compartment.

Harry gently shook Draco awake and Ron did the same to Hermione, and they then took their bags off of the shelf above their heads. By the time they had their trunks in hand, the hogwarts express had pulled up to the station.

Hermione got off first, heading straight towards her parents. Then Ron, who ran towards a group of red heads. And Draco walked over to his parents.

Harry jumped off the train and immediately saw his mum and dad. James was looking over the top of everyone to fund his son, and Lily was saying something to him, which looked something like 'calm down, he's right there.'

Harry runs over to them and Lily hugs him straight away. Harry was only just taller then her, but his dad was still quite a bit taller.

"Where's padfoot?" Harry asked, looking around. He missed his Uncle and wanted to tell him about the pranks he pulled on the Ravenclaws.

"I don't know, he was right there" Lily says. She looks confused for a second, then looks at James, who was trying to hide a smirk. "where is he?" she asked sternly.

"I don't know" the older brunet said, still smirking.

"James Fleamont Potter, tell me where Sirius Orian Black is this instant!"

"he tried to sneak on the train to go back to hogwarts to prank Peeves." James blurted out. Whenever Lily used his full name, he couldn't keep anything from her.

"that idiot" Lily shouts, causing a few people to look over.

There was shouting coming from the front end of the train, and suddenly a Remus Lupin comes running up to them screaming "run!" with a Black dog next to him. There was an old man chasing after them. He was quite fast, but not fast enough to keep up with Padfoot and Moony.

James laughed loudly, grabbed Harrys hand and apperated back home. Lily appeared next to them, and after a moment or two, so did Remus and Sirius,still laughing.

"welcome home Prongs junior" Sirius smiled.

_

A few days later, an Eagle owl flew through the window of the Potter Mansion. Harry ran over to it and gave it a treat while collecting the letter.