Blaise X Ron

It had been a long and tiring day. Far too long. So when Ron was walking towards the Gryfindor Common room and the staircase started moving, he layed down on it.

He was tired of this school and his legs ached from running around the building all day, and the fact that the staircase started moving just made his bad day even worse.

Soon, he fell asleep. Curled up on the staircase as it moved around the school. He was probably asleep for around an hour and a half when he was woken up by someone shaking his leg.

"Weasley. Weasley. Wake up" the person said. Ron looked up and saw a slytherin he recognised as Blaise Zabini kicking his foot.

"wha'd' ya'wan'?" he asked groggily. He pulled himself up, yawning loudly.

"it's almost curfew. You need to get to your dorm" he said. Ron looked at him sceptically.

"why are you helping me?" he asked, sitting up.

"why shouldn't I?" Zabini asked, walking away before Ron could reply. The ginger boy pulled himself up and dragged himself towards the Gryffindor common room.

When he got there, he said a quick one hello to Hermione who was reading before climbing up the stairs towards his dorm. He climbed into his bed and fell asleep, still in his robes.

-

A few days later, Ron was in the library with Hermione. The bushy haired girl was furiously scribbling away at her parchment, and Ron decided he was bored.

Actually, he decided he was bored a whole ago. But now, he decided to have a look around at some books just so he had something to do.

He stood up, scraping his chair back. Hermione glanced up, but was soon writing away again. The tall boy walked towards a book shalf and began pulling random books down.

As he was walking along, he noticed a book just out of his reach. He almost dropped the books on his hands as he realised that this book was in the Muggle section. And about sexualities. Maybe he could figure out if it was normal to like both boys and girls as he had a snap crush on Victor Krum a few years ago.

But he had to do was make sure no one saw him with it.

He gently placed the books he was holding on the ground and reached up to the sparkling book, but he just couldn't reach it.

Just as he was starting to get frustrated with himself, he heard a chuckle from behind.
"Are you a wizard or not?" the voice said.

Well, shit. So much for no one seeing me with it.

Ron turned round and spotted Zabini elegantly leaning against a shelf. He lazily raised his wand and brought it down to the ginger haired boy.

"a 'thank you' would be nice" the darker skinned boy said, smirking.

"oh, th-thanks" Ron stuttered out.

That was the second time this week Zabini has helped him. What was going on?

-

"there's an easier way to heal that, you know" a voice came from behind. Ron groaned and stuck the Muggle plaster on his hand. Of course he could just fix it with his wand, if it wasn't created by a magical plant that made healing with magic impossible.

Ron was not having a good day, and this interruption just made it worse.

He spun round and glared at Zabini.
"right, I've had enough of this! Every time something happens to me, you're there, telling me that I'm doing something wrong, or there's an easier way of doing it! Well I've had enough!" he took a step closer to the Slytherin and jabbed him in the chest.
"if I'm doing something, then I'm doing it my way not yours, not Hermiones, not bloody Harry Potters. Mine! So why don't you just leave me the hell alone!"