Fred X Reader

A/N this is my first character x reader fic, so it might not be the best. It also only took like 10 minutes so...
Anyways, on with the story.

I was in a small corner of the library alone. No much people know about this corner. There are bean bags on the floor and it's hidden from view by near-by book shelves.

I heard foot steps approaching and looked up from my potions essay and smile. It's George.

"hey babe" he says and places an arm around me.

Odd. He's placing an arm around me and calling me babe? Only Fred calls me babe. And only when we're alone. This must be a prank.

I quickly make up my mind to prank them back. They always say how I don't have a sense of humour.

"hey" I reply, placing a small kiss on his cheek. He grins.

I spot Fred through the book shelves. He's talking to Algelina. I nudge George and Point to him.

"when did them two get together?" I ask in fake curiosity. He shurgs.

"I'm not sure"

We sit in silence for a while, and soon the library is empty. Except, me, George, and Madam Pince. But she's at the other side of the room.

I look around the room and give George a sly look.

"were alone" I whisper. He looks nervous for a split second, then. Smirks.

"so we are" he probably wants to see how far I'll go. I want to see how far he's willing to pretend.

I slowly straddle his hips, my hands placed on his shoulders. He doesn't know what to do with his hands. Poor sod.

I lean down and my lips flutter against his, but I move towards his ear and give a small kiss just below it.

"you need to learn how he actually acts around me to trick me. He's my boyfriend and I love him, so I think I'd be able to tell the difference between the two of you" I whispered. He tensed up.

"you knew?" he asked. I gave a small nod and jump off his lap, grab my bags and walk away.

"wait! How long did you know?" he shouts behinde me.

I just ignore him and go find my boyfriend.

He's in his dormetry looking at the marauders map.

"hey love" I say and kiss his cheek.

"hey babe."he mutters.

"your brothers annoying" I say and fall back on his bed. He placed the map down and lays down next to me, connecting our fingers together.

"how so?"

"well, first he pretends to be you. Then he acts shocked when I tell him that I knew it was him the whole time!" I say. Fred looks at me and smiled.

"you knew it was him the entire time?"

"yup"

He leans over and places a small kiss to my nose.

"I'm glad, y/n. Love you"

"love you too" I whisper.

A/n
This is tiny. I'm pretty sure no one reads these anyways but I need somewhere to place my ideas or whatever. If anyone does read it (doubtful) please give me feedback. I also need ideas. I don't know what to write lmao.