𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐄

𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙋𝙃!

"because life is fragile and death inevitable, we must make the most of each day"

thomas s. monson

_______________________________________

∞ 𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐄 ∞

𝗡𝗔𝗠 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗘-𝗬𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗚 was a girl with an unique temperament that didn't make her very friendly. Everything was normal, when strange alien creatures appeared over the skies of Earth and caused heavy casualties. The only thing that is left for her now is trying to survive.

❃❃❃

𝗟𝗘𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗡-𝗛𝗢 only cared for the survival or the kids as Lieutenant and platoon commander of Class 3-2. After spending time with them and going through life and death situations beside these kids, he seems to warm up and appreciate them. But they are not the only ones which he grows fond of.

_______________________________________

𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑴𝑨𝑹𝒀!

[𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄]

She didn't like him at first and now she is friends with him. He completes her, and she thinks that maybe it's more than just a simple friendship. But she's afraid to care because she knows that, eventually, she will have to let go. He didn't like her when he first saw her, but as he is forced to spend more and more time with her, he seems to develop a soft spot for her and only wants to protect her.

_______________________________________

𝑺𝑵𝑰𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑻!

"These might be the last moments of my life, but at least I get to spend them with you."

_______________________________________

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮!

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗚𝗨𝗡 𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗨𝗟𝗧. 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗜𝗦 𝗔𝗗𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗗.

_______________________________________

𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑹!

i do not own any of the images in this story, credits to their respective owners.this book mainly follows the plot of the korean drama, but some of the scenes do not appear in the drama.

_______________________________________