ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ (.𝟧)

∞ 𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐄∞

_______________________________________

[ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᵏⁱᵈˢ' ᵖᵒⁱⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵛⁱᵉʷ, ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵏⁱᵖ ⁱᵗ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱˢʰ]

"Is this really not a dream? Pinch me." Tae-Man let out a cry when Yu-Jung did as he asked. "It was a metaphor, you weren't supposed to really pinch me!"
"Don't be such a child."
"Mr. Lee and Chae-Yeong are really alive, aren't they?" Bo-Ra said for the third time since they left the penitentiary. "This is so messed up. They have been alive for a month, what the hell! How could she just leave like that? We had a million questions and she just decided to pretend this was not a big thing."
"Why did we have to discover this now?" Hee-Rak said as they entered the building. "Darn it, we have to deal with criminals on top of the spheres too."
"I think that's the last thing we should be worried about right now," Jang-Su told him as he made his way toward the sofas in the hallway.
"Speak for yourself."

"Oh my gosh! Yeon Bo-Ra, are you ok?" Ha-Na said as she made her way toward them. Duk-Jung and Jun-Hee came after her. 
"Be quiet. Stop making a fuss."
"What should we do? Oh, right, emergency first aid."
"Bo-Ra, let's go," Ae-Seol said as she appeared with a first aid kit in her hand.
"I'll take care of it on my own," she just said and continued walking before a hand stopped her.
"Bo-Ra, just go and get treated." Yu-Jung let go of her arm as Bo-Ra rolled her eyes and followed Ae-Seol down the hallway. The rest of them made their way to the sofas, closing their eyes as they leaned back, taking in what happened that day. The inmates were enough, and having learned the situation about the Lieutenant was not helping.
"Did something happen? How did Bo-Ra get hurt? Were there a lot of spheres?" Jun-Hee asked Yu-Jung.
"It wasn't the spheres."
"What? Then what was it?"
"Let's talk about it when the others come back. Why weren't you guys keeping watch?"
"The thing is..." Duk-Jung told her. "Something came up." They looked at him, not sure if they were ready to hear what he was going to say. "Right, did you guys find a transmitter?"
"No, there weren't any," Young-Shin responded.
"You said there would be! You were so confident!"
"Don't raise your voice!" So-Yun scolded her. "Is that our fault? You have no idea what happened out there. We almost died!"
"Why? What happened out there?"
"Forget it. I'm exhausted to talk right now."

They stood in silence for the next few minutes, the three that stayed behind whispering to each other, noticing the bad mood they were all in. There was no point in telling them about the inmates and the Lieutenant until the others came. They still didn't understand entirely what happened. Chae-Yeong was there with another girl, but where was the Lieutenant then? Why would he leave him behind? Was he injured? He sounded fine over the transmitter, but everyone could fake being well at times like this to not alert the others. The unspoken questions were floating in the air when noises came from outside. They got up, going to the entrance to welcome the others back. Yeon-Ju and Sun-Yi were the ones that entered first, looking like tey wanted to puke. The others noticed that and stopped in their tracks.