ᴛᴇɴ

∞ 𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐄∞

_______________________________________

"I'm going insane!" Ji-Eun said as she hit the car's tire

"I'm going insane!" Ji-Eun said as she hit the car's tire. "How is it that every car that we encounter has a flat tire or is hit?"
"We should get back, there is no point of going further," told them. "It's already noon, we'll search for a car some other day."
"Let's just check these garages that I saw, please?" she insisted and Han sighed, nodding as she jumped from happiness.

They made their way to the garages and Ha-Yun searched for something in her backpack. She took out a crowbar and handed it to Han. He put it under the door and revealed a gap between the door and the ground. Chae-Yeong and Ji-Eun snuck their fingers in, lifting the door as Ha-Yun pointed her gun, ready to shoot if a sphere came from behind the door. They pushed the door open as Chae-Yeong's eyes widened in surprise.

"Seriously?" Ji-Eun said. "Who the hell knows how to drive this thing?"
"I do," Chae-Yeong said and the three of them looked at her, not believing that she just said that. "What, a girl can't have a death wish?"

The motorcycle was just standing there, looking at them as they looked back at it. Chae-Yeong made her way to it, caressing it as she remembered her father yelling at her because she bought a 'death ticket'. It wasn't as safe as a car, but if you knew how to drive it properly, no accidents should happen. 

"I'll try getting it started, you search for things we can take back home," Ji-Eun said as she started doing her thing. Apparently, she had a friend that used to steal cars and taught her to do it too. She looked all cute and nice, but as Chae-Yeong started to get to know her, she started to fear her sometimes. 

She shoved the thoughts aside as she started looking through the boxes on the shelf. She couldn't find anything that could help them, only some tools, and it seemed like the others had no luck either. She crouched down, pulling a box toward her and looking at the contents. Her jaw dropped as she saw the bullets inside and took another one, finding it full of bullets too.

"Guys, I think we hit the jackpot," she said as she turned around and showed the others the boxes. "Is there any way these could work on the smaller spheres?"
"I don't think so, but it doesn't hurt to have more," Han said and started putting the bullets in his bag as she made her way to Ji-Eun. "Any progress?" she asked her as she connected two wires. The motorcycle let out a weird sound before it started humming. 
"It's all yours now." Chae-Yeong got on, checking the indicators. It was almost full on fuel and it wasn't damaged, but it could carry only up to two people. She got off, turning off the engine and turning back to the others.
"It's in good shape, but we should preserve the fuel, it could be off use."
"Then we'll bring it with us," Han said. "There is nothing else here, we can head back now."

They headed back at the house, stopping by a clothes store to get something for Chae-Yeong and Chun-Ho to wear. She loaded the boxes on the motorcycle, being grateful that they brought it with them, because carrying them would have been a pain in the ass. The sky became darker as they were getting closer and closer to the house, and so they became quieter, careful not to attract any spheres. Suddenly, a soft buzz filled the air. Han took out a transmitter from his bag and pushed a button.