PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING

Hello!

Never thought I would be writing this as i had discontinued this book a few years ago. When I had first started this book I was only really 14 y/o at the time. I think it continuously shows in my writing back in the day.

At the time of writing this book, I had so many different ideas in what my perfect fanfic would be about. But as i grew i had started growing out of this phase i had in my life, thus leading to the events of me discontinuing this book entirely. Little me had never imagined my first and only fanfic would blow up to this magnitude, although i am grateful for all your support for this book.

Which leads to the main reason i have come out of my inactivity, Although i have stopped writing i am still very much active on wattpad as a platform; mostly as a reader. But what i have noticed is the amount of criticism this book has been getting. Now before all of you jump to conclusions, there is a difference between good criticism and bad criticism. And although i have received plenty of good criticism over the course of my book , the majority of the criticism has been bad. From outright making fun of my writing skills to insulting my ideas.

so please before continuing this story, if you don't agree with the writing choices, timeline, story arcs or even the characters themselves please keep your opinions to yourself and stop reading, imagine it's just that simple! it still baffles me how a simple act can be so hard to execute to some people. fair warning this book was writing by a 14 y/o and i have no intention of fixing the book.

This has no effect on me but i still have a strong attachment over this book. I think every wattpad writer on this platform has somewhat experienced this and honestly it demotivates many writers to continuing. I think that was one of the main reasons why i had stopped writing.

As much as every writers has expressed this, it seems like nobody ever remembers this, so for the last time i will be saying this:

if you have nothing nice to say just don't say it at all.

this saying isnt only applied to wattpad but in all walks of life. negativity can spread like wildfire, and soon it can engulf the world. it all starts with us as individuals to spread positivity around the world, even if it is in the most unlikely of places like wattpad.

once  again i do want to express my gratitude to you all for reading my book, it has its fair share of flaws but without this book i would have been the writer i am today.

so go on ahead and read the book!