11 | The Iron Wall

Edited: 3/5/2020You and the team get into positions, since Kageyama was at the corner he was to serve

Edited: 3/5/2020
You and the team get into positions, since Kageyama was at the corner he was to serve.

You got into position and the match begins, your team lines up in its best receiving formation, Right away, Kageyama tosses the ball to Shoyo, but Aone the strongest player reacts quickly than you expected and blocks Shoyo

'So I guess the tall guys over there uses read blocks, this is bad we never encountered this before' you thought while looking slightly at your teammates.

'This isn't good, this trick will affect our decoy technique' you thought while slightly panicking

Daichi noticed this and quickly said "Don't worry (l/n) we have Noya to back us up"

'What am I thinking, you need to snap out of this (y/n) you can do this' you thought while changing you expression from nervous to focus

You looked and saw that Kageyama is beginning to serve again, but unfortunately it lands on their Libero. It goes back to your side and you noticed that you couldn't get it but luckily Noya saves it and sends it to you

'I could try to spike it' you thought while trying out a new spiking position, but you were blocked by Aone and Futakuchi, you clicked your tongue in annoyance but brush it off.

Aone keeps on blocking, but you and the team's defense holds strong and you stay two points ahead.

You looked and saw that Kageyama was signaling Shoyo to do their usual quick, which made Shoyo excited and started to prepare himself.

You looked at your opponents and saw that one of the players Oiwake has a confused look on his face, Judging by his look you knew that he thought that they will use the quick they used before.

Kageyama finally send it to to Shoyo. Not one of your opponents was able to react which made you smirk. Karasuno got a point making you and your team in the lead.

Soon enough Shoyo get switched out, which gives you the chance to stand in the spotlight.

You assumed that the other team would think that Kageyama and Shoyos quick was a fluke or that is something that Shoyo that could only hit, but little did they know that you were also the one they should be worried about.

Shoyo get back in and now everyone is focused on him and Kageyama which gives you the chance to surprise them.

Everyone is focused on Shoyo, which is part of Karasuno's plan. Their plan is more or less very simple; the more Shoyo stand out the more they will focus on him which leaves an opening for you.

Date Tech's Aone blocked one of Shoyos quicks, which is bad because if this keeps on happening Karasuno will lose their lead

You and your teammates refuse to give in and prepare for 'the trump card'