A/N | Authors Note

Hey guys lately I have been taking so breaks during this week.
The reason why was because I was with my family discussing some family matters, and my best friend has been a pain in the ass lately let's just say that me and him are having and argument about our 'relationship'

I don't wanna go into detail because it's pretty sappy and I want this book to be fun and happy other than me ranting on this book

From today onwards hopefully it will go back to the regular schedule of a new chapter every day!

And I also noticed that I am only following the story arc of the show so I will try to add my own stuff to the book. If you have any suggestions please tell pm me or just type it here! I don't mind and it will really help me when writing this story!

This is my first time writing and I don't really know how to do this, the whole point of writing this story was because I love the show and I wanted you guys to be in it (*''*)

And again thank you for all of the support, I know I saw this a lot but I am very grateful!

And also another thing is that most author notes are posted on "conversations" on my profile and I mostly updated on there, so if you are wondering like for example when will the chapter will be uploaded or if the cover changes it is mostly gonna be posted on there

And also I might be just asking questions for anime's you recommend and what not (if you have any to suggest pls tell me)

Thanks for everything~
~srirachaxx