5 | Morons to Tokyo

Edited: 21/2/2020

Edited: 21/2/2020

You opened your eyes and saw your alarm ring on your phone, you groaned and looked around to find yourself in the living room. You felt something on your forehead, it was a sticky note

You fell a sleep on the couch, when those boys left yesterday. I will be home in the afternoon, since it is weekend I expect the house clean

~dad

You sighed and remembered what happened during the week.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ Flashback to the start of the week ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

For the past two days the 4 morons (aka Tanaka, Nishinoya, Shoyo and Kageyama) have been showing up at your house for tutoring for the upcoming midterm exams that will be next week.

As expected, while tutoring them you finally came to realize how dumb they really are, so you found and idea that could make them know the material while effectively removing something they love, Volleyball.

So before practice started you asked Daichi and Coach Ukai for permission to do your little idea, which they said yes to.

When your little students came to the gym expecting a normal practice, you stopped them and began to explain

"Okay listen dumbasses, for now on till the midterms you will be having special practice" you said emphasizing the 'special'

They all tilted their heads in confusion, "what do you mean by 'special' practice?" Asked Kageyama.

You giggled evilly which made them concerned, "for now on you will be only allowed to participate in practice if you answer my questions correctly" with that said, the 4 went into chaos, all you could see was basically dead in bodies on the gym floor

So what would happen is when  coach Ukai tries to practice for example, receives the 4 would have to answer a question, if they get it right they can receive a ball, but if the answered it wrong they would have to skip their turn. At first, the first 2 days of your 'special' practice, the four didn't really practice, which made them really frustrated but in the end it payed off.

While in class you noticed Kageyama actually paying attention and asking questions to you if he didn't really understand which was quite adorable. Even Tanaka, Shoyo and Nishinoya did the same, during break time they would usually practice or talk, but now they would have a mini tutoring session to cover up what they took. After that they started to practice more since they would answer the questions correctly.

After practice they would now come over to your house to be tested, at the start your dad was skeptical because of boys staying at your house past school hours, but got used to it after they came by a 3rd time.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ Back to the present ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

You got yourself off of the couch and headed to your room to get ready. You went to your closet and got out a (your favorite show) tee-shirt and some shorts. When you looked in the mirror to check if you were okay, you heard the door bell ring