47 | A Gift from the Heart

Dear (y/n)

Hi hun! how are you? i guess your not doin too great..

i'm sorry. i'm sorry for not telling you, i really wanted to tell you. You probably are reading this after i am gone. I wanted to see you grow into the most beautiful woman you could be. I wanted to come to every volleyball game and cheer you on! but i believe this was my time..

i remember when you were a little baby, you used to pout every time your dad would put you down. Since the very beginning you had a passion for volleyball and i knew it; it's probably mother's tuition. You always had the at spark that never seemed to go away, you always put your mind into any challenge that came your way..and i admired that. I was never like that as a child, i always used to be shy and introverted, and cried a lot but when i met your father i guess that all changed.

I will probably not be there when you find your first love but hat advice i can give you is that if that person..whoever might that be; love them with all your heart! never doubt them! trust your gut, i know your mind tends to blank out in an intense emotional moment but please don't loose that person. I guess i blame it on myself for your emotions, you always tend to get the bad traits from me.

I don't even know how to word this letter, but all i want you to know is that i am here for you either spiritually or physically. You are my baby bean after all! i know i can be hot headed sometimes and get mad at you but i want you to know from the bottom of my heart i love you! i love each and every bit of you, from your emotional side to your angry side to even your happy side i love each and everyone of you! don't be like me! meet new people have bonds with them, have a connection with them. Even if it's a random person you meet at school or even a volleyball tournament interact with them! get out of your comfort zone. You have a big heart which is precious in its own unique way, your smile lights up my darkest of days..if i'm gone i want you to be happy! spread your smile onto other people.

Even if i'm gone, if you smile or cry i will be there ready to hug you. even if you can't feel it i'm there! i will always be by your side from your happy days to sad i will be there as your guide. i will never leave you, nothing can break the love i have for you and your father. i promise i'm there, watching your smile spread to other people. I love you (y/n) and that is a fact; nothing in this entire world can separate us from each other not even death.

i love you all the way from your head to your toes, i love you (y/n) with every fiber of my being and nothing can stop that!

love,
mommy

A/N: hi i'm back! this chapter isn't in the time line in the story, it's more of a filler perhaps..
i am still working on the new chapter so i decided to publish this letter i wrote about 4 months ago, in the letter it clears out a thing that i know you are all confused about; why the reader knows everyone. well in the letter basically explains everything perhaps! the new chapter will be uploaded soon but it will take a little bit of time, so pls be patient. love you all~

Word Count: 637 ;-;