37 | You and Me

⚠️warning slight smut in this chapter⚠️

"I miss you...I miss you so damn much"

You cried out softly while letting the final tear drip down your cheeks,you leaned your head on the stone and took in your surroundings. How the wind blew, or how the tree moved while the birds sing, it calmed you down to the point you were feeling drowsy.

You felt your eyes feel heavy, your eyes slowly close it and you fell a sleep right next to your mother.

Kageyama's POV

Ever since last night when we came back from the gymnasium (y/n) has been acting very..um what the word again-oh strange. The whole night I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about her.

Little did I know the sun was already rising, I immediately had no choice so I grabbed a jacket and ran to her house.

Something felt strange like a feeling that something wasn't right. Due to this feeling I sprinted to her house even more worried.

While running I remember what that orange dumbasstold me last night after (y/n) was dropped home

Flashback:

We finally arrived at (y/n) home, but something was really off about her. The whole time me and the dumbass was arguing and usually she would try to stop us but when we were walking she didn't...

We arrived at her house "goodnight Sho" and she looked at me "night tobio" I was waiting for a kiss but she just smiled sadly and closed the door. Something wrong...but should I intervene maybe she will get frustrated or angry at me

I didn't notice but while I was thinking I was already walking home "did you notice anything different about (y/n)-chan?" Immediately I was snapped back to reality when I heard his idiotic voice

I nodded to his question and continued to think "I think I know what's the problem..." this took my interest, so I stopped and looked at him. I glared at him; which was my way to say please but anyways.