3 | The Conductor Part 1

Edited: 14/2/2020

Edited: 14/2/2020

"WHATT!?!" You, Hinata and Sugawara said in unison. You were speechless per se, because you knew that you will have to play against your father and not to mention that he is one of the greatest setter in Karasunos history..actually in japans history!

"Don't tell we have to-" said hinata but was cut short by Ukai.

"Yes you'll be playing against him" he said and you three immediately gulp, meanwhile during all of this the team was in utter confusion at you three intense reactions.

"Well with that said, lets introduce ourselves to (l/n) over here" a guy said and you presumed it was the captain of the team. One by one everyone introduced themselves, you kind of forgot some because you weren't good at remembering names but you will get a hang of it.

"Kiyoko-san could you bring (y/n) to go and get her jersey and jacket" she nodded at the coach and gestured you to come and follow her.  You were so excited to try it on that you were shaking in excitement, "are you okay?" Said Kiyoko, you immediately shook your hands and head in embarrassment while heat on your cheeks started to appear "o-oh I'm okay I am just excited to see my jersey" you said while rubbing your neck in embarrassment, she giggled and finally brought you to a room full of boxes.

"Hmm" she said looking through the boxes to find the right one, "oh there it is" she said to herself while grabbing a box and opening it; grabbing to what it seems like the jersey, she  brought it up to your chest to see if it fitted you. She checked it on you to see if it fitted you and surprisingly it fitted perfectly, the jersey was just like the boys but it was sleeveless and the shorts were more shorter than the boys and the best part about it, it had the number #13 on the jersey which made you smile.

(This picture is an example of what the jersey looks like but instead of 12 it's 13, this isn't how you look like keep in mind)

(YOU DONT LOOK LIKE THIS 😺 THIS IS A PICTURE OF HOW YOUR UNIFORM LOOKS LIKE)

While you were looking at the jersey Kiyoko took out a  black jacket that was written
'Karasuno men's volleyball team' she gave it to you and said "Welcome to the team (l/n)-san" with a smile on her face, you took it and putted it on and look at the mirror, when you saw your reflection you smiled to yourself in happiness.