Chapter 1: Gotham's Lucky Charm

Marinette's pov:

I'm so worried about the contest. What if Mr. Wayne hates my designs? What if they weren't good enough? I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear my phone ring. "Marinette, it's Bruce Wayne. I think you might want to answer it," said Tikki.

I picked up the phone to answer after Mr.Wayne spoke I realized that my wish had come true. I won the contest! Mr. Wayne has scheduled my classes plane so we need to be at the airport within four hours. That's enough time to pack and get to school. "Can you believe it Tikki?! I won the contest! I'm so excited that I could burst." I said.

I checked the time on the clock but realized that I'm gonna be late for school, again! I grabbed my bag and rushed to school. Alya and Chloe were waiting for me in the locker room "Girl! You have to start getting an alarm clock." said Alya.

"Sorry, but I wanted to tell you the good news. I did it. I won the contest. We're going to Gotham City in four hours." I whispered.

Chloe and Alya were shocked and congratulate me. I plan on telling the class but Ms. Bustier already announced it. Lila took the credit for having this trip arranged because she is dating one of the Wayne kids. Ms. Bustier let us leave early so we could pack for the trip but we must be back at the school in two hours. I rushed to the bakery and packed my bags. I even decided to take the Miracle Box with me just in case Hawk Moth tried to take it. "I hope this trip will be normal," I said to Tikki.

"Don't worry Marinette, it'll be fine. Plus Master Fu also gave another miracle to someone in Gotham before he came to Paris. You might get the chance to meet them." said Tikki.

I couldn't believe it! Another miraculous holder and in America too. I wonder why Master Fu never told me about that. My parents called me down to the bakery, so I rushed downstairs my dad then handed me a box of macaroons for the trip to share with my friends. Not long after Alya called me and told me to hurry because the bus to the airport was about to leave. "Gotta go! See you in two weeks!" I shouted to my parents as I rushed to school.

Now the question that crosses my mind is, Which miraculous did Master Fu leave in Gotham City?

Damian's pov:

I've been living with my father since I was ten, I may like living with him but I miss Marinette. All I have left of her was the ladybug pendant she gave me for good luck. I know Grandfather had made us a couple but she was the only friend that I had in the league. There was one other secret that I kept from my family. It started when I was only fourteen.

Flashback to Damian as fourteen:

Father had me attending school with Jon. I hate that he's forcing me to do this, I get that I have to be normal but I'm not a fan of human interaction. At least until I saw an old man getting beaten up by some older high schoolers. Father always told me that being a hero means that we protect others even in civilian form. So I rushed over to help the old man, those students didn't know what hit them. "Thank you, young man. I am grateful that you saved me." the old man said.

I didn't mind that I helped him but when I wasn't looking, he placed something inside my bag just before he disappeared. "That was odd," I said.

When I got back home from school, I saw that there was a strange box in my bag. 'Where did this come from?' I thought as I opened it up then a strange light zoomed around me until it disappeared, floating in front of me was a small bat-like creature. "Greetings my friend," it said.

 "Greetings my friend," it said