Chapter 12: Rise Of The Justice Lords

Marinette's pov:

Hawkmoth hasn't stopped akumatising The Justice League. First, it was Tim, then Alfred, then Jon, Damian, and now Aquaman. Adrian and I think he has a spy from Paris that's helping him find his targets. The next stop on our trip is Star City, home to Green Arrow and Black Canary. I think Kagami is the one who is the most excited even when she doesn't show it. I'm just trying to find answers to why Hawkmoth is targeting the Justice League. Tim had been gathering up evidence to use against Lila and break her kingdom once and for all.

Since we didn't have anywhere else to be in Gotham, Chloe, Nino, Kagami, Luka, Ayla, Damian, and I have been helping Adrian move into the Manor. After Selina adopted him, he decided that he was going to make the most of it in his new home. Alfred had already set up a room just for Adrian, it was smaller than he was used to but he was fine with it. But that wasn't the only good news, my parents are coming for a visit and they wanted to see Damian again. Adrian wanted a break from being Cat Noir so Damian offered to take his place just in case.

Damian's brother's love having Adrien here, Dick plans to teach Adrian how to use the trapeze and how to come up with better puns. Jason would send glares at Jon every time he tried to kiss Adrian, Jason had become the overprotective one. Tim even offered to help Adrian train more and even made a list of things that Adrian can do. Selina became a mother to Adrian, she even bonded with Plagg but I had to make sure he didn't cause too much trouble. Adrian still avoids Bruce, after all the brutal years with his father he wasn't ready to trust Bruce easily.

I did warn the rest of the Bat Clan about my parents, especially my mom except Bruce cause he had gone on a Justice League mission. The others should avoid getting on my mom's bad side, If there's one thing I know about Sabine Dupain-Cheng, you never want to anger her or it's your funeral. I also warned Alfred about how they might kick him out of the kitchen. Damian was nervous to see my parents again but I told him that everything will be fine. Without another second the doorbell rang, and my parents were there. I opened the door and there they were.

"Mari so good to see you again how have you been?" my dad asked as he wrapped his arm around me. "I'm good busy but good how about you and Mom?" I asked as I gave my parents a tight hug, "We're doing good, now where is Damian?" Sabine asked me. "I'm right here Ms.Dupain-Cheng," Damian said as he walked up to Mari and her parents. "Sir it's so good to see you how are you and your mom?" Tom asked.

As we entered the living room Damian explained to Tom and Sabine that after the attack his mom had him stay with his father and he hadn't heard from his mom since then. I noticed that after he explained everything Damian began to cry, "Shaytan (Demon) what's wrong?" I asked my beloved, he then turned to me and told me how ever since the attack on the League of Shadows and his mom had left him with his dad he never saw her again and that he was worried that something had happened to her which had caused him to cry.

"Don't worry Dami we'll find her" I assured him which helped him feel a tad bit better. As soon as he had a smile back on his face I went back to talking to my parents, we had only talked for thirty minutes when suddenly Duck ran into the room and asked to speak with me and Damian privately. So my and me beloved left the living room and followed Dick into the Bat-Cave.

Marinette: Dick is everything okay?

Dick: I have been tracking Bruce with the Bat-Computer when suddenly his signal was lost I'm afraid something bad happened to him and the league.

Damian: What was the last thing you saw before we lost him?

Dick: A kaleidoscope of eight butterflies and the sound of, someone's voice promising them great things.