Chapter 7: Ivy's Poisionous Wrath

Marinette's pov:

Marinette's pov:

Damian and I were sparring down in the Batcave. Since Gotham is filled with dangerous criminals, Bruce figured each of us should learn how to defend ourselves against them. We haven't sparred like this since we both left the League. We were still sparring until Alya came in and told us to stop. "Come on girl, we're headed to the Gotham Gardens next. I bet we might get to meet Poison Ivy," she explained.

I quickly changed into my newest hero-themed outfit and then joined the others who were already in the limo. I saw Chloe in the Harley Quinn outfit that I made, I just hope that Tim doesn't freak out. Even Luka wore the Blue Beetle-themed outfit that I made for him. We finally made it to the gardens all we needed now was our tour guide but no one was there. "I don't see anyone. Maybe we're in the wrong place?" asked Nino.

"Maybe our guide might be Richard or Barbra. We haven't seen them in a while," said Chloe.

Suddenly, the ground began to shake like there was an earthquake. A giant flytrap came sprouting out of the ground and right in front of us. The flytrap opened its mouth and inside is the one and only Poison Ivy. "Now I'm lucky that I'm wearing the Poison Ivy outfit you made Marinette," Alya whispered to me.

Poison Ivy didn't look that villainess, if anything, she was just looking after the gardens. Then two more figures flipped in front of us, they are Catwoman and Harley Quin. "Whoa, I think Cat Noir might have some competition here in Gotham." joked Kim.