Chapter 11: The Evil King's Wrath

Marinette's pov:

Adrien loves living with Wayne, for the first time in his life, he was having fun. He and Dick bonded over their love of puns. Dami started complaining that there were now two brothers that pull puns on the job. Jason gets a little overprotective when Adrian and Jon are in the same room. Even Selina was teaching Adrian more skills that'll help him more as Cat Noir. He's even sparred with Damian with swords and bo staffs.

As for me, I've been making more of the secret formulas for the kwami's to modify their powers and give us new forms. Only me and Adrian have the formulas so I figured that the rest of the miraculous wearers could use them. The only problem is that I'm out of seaweed for the aquatic powers. And the seaweed is from the kingdom of Atlantis, home to Aquaman. I saw Alya coming into my room "What's wrong with you, girl? And what is all that?" she asked while looking at the vials of the formulas.

"Formulas to modify the kwami's powers and give us new forms. But I ran out of seaweed for the aquatic powers and the only place I can get some is in Atlantis." I explained.

Alya was practically trying to wrap her head around what I just said. No one has ever seen Atlantis before, everyone thought it was just a myth. Tikki told us that we still can get some, there are Zeta Tubes around every city for the Justice League to use. This was perfect, plus it was a chance to see the city. "How are we going to find the Zeta Tubes? And even if we do, we can't breathe underwater," said Alya.

"Not a problem. We can use the Zeta Tubes in the Bat cave to get there. And you can use one of my macaroons to transform." I explained.

We headed into the cave then I decided to show Alya how the formula works. Once I fed Tikki the macaroon, she turned into Aqua Tikki and I transformed into Aqua Ladybug. Now it was Alya's turn to transform.

The look on Alya's face was stunned when she saw her new look

The look on Alya's face was stunned when she saw her new look. "Now we're ready," I said.

We stepped into the Zeta Tube and entered the code for Atlantis. Jason had given me and my friends the codes for the Zeta Tubes just in case we have to get back to Paris when an Akuma attacked. The Zeta Tubes took us to the underwater city of Atlantis and it's beautiful. I've only heard stories of this place but now that I'm seeing it in person, it looks more beautiful.

 I've only heard stories of this place but now that I'm seeing it in person, it looks more beautiful